ZU returns to Ireland!!! (2 Viewers)

looks like ZU might be playing in Carroll's bar in Thomastown (Kilkenny) on Sat 6th. This place rocks, anyone ever been?

sure you'll be in the van in anyways... you have fri/sat/sun off, don't you? let's go on tour!

yeah... i was just curious like... can we throw the pasta and clams all over each other later and make like we're retarded? heh. "make like".

update:

03/11/04 (Wed) - Belfast - (The Pavillion)
04/11/04 (Thurs) - Dublin (Voodoo Lounge) w. Boxes & United Bible Studies. 6.50 euros.
05/11/04 (Fri) - Limerick (The High Stool)
06/11/04 (Sat) - Cork (Fred Zeppleins)
07/11/04 (Sun) - 5pm Show: Dublin (Italian Cultural Institute) featuring members of the Dublin improvised music scene!!! vocalist, guitar player and bass clarinet player!!!

support acts will be posted over the coming days... cork, you are blessed to have this band playing. come see them!!! ddmurph - come to this and i will give you your records, without fail!!! galway, maybe next time. maybe.

hag said:
update:

03/11/04 (Wed) - Belfast - (The Pavillion)
04/11/04 (Thurs) - Dublin (Voodoo Lounge) w. Boxes & United Bible Studies. 6.50 euros.
05/11/04 (Fri) - Limerick (The High Stool)
06/11/04 (Sat) - Cork (Fred Zeppleins)
07/11/04 (Sun) - 5pm Show: Dublin (Italian Cultural Institute) featuring members of the Dublin improvised music scene!!! vocalist, guitar player and bass clarinet player!!!

support acts will be posted over the coming days... cork, you are blessed to have this band playing. come see them!!! ddmurph - come to this and i will give you your records, without fail!!! galway, maybe next time. maybe.
cool. yeah, i'll definitely be there.

my bike got nicked at that gig. it made me very upset.

how come you don't flirt with me anymore hag? is it cos you're a stupid cunt? or is that me?

Hector Grey said:
my bike got nicked at that gig. it made me very upset.

how come you don't flirt with me anymore hag? is it cos you're a stupid cunt? or is that me?
Dip's lip shoots from the hip

aoifed said:
Aw. Thought it might have got nice there for a second.... so Zu eh?
it's a funny (read: odd) world where niceties bloom from the word cunt.
yeah, ZU are amazing. thursday. be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back