zine (1 Viewer)

no class

Website
Visit site
if any bodys interested in a copy of my zine no class it's 50cent and you can get it by emailin [email protected]...it's got interviews with knifed,steampig and blood or whiskey...should of had more but things came up and the interviews never got done... also i'm trying to put together a compilation of irish bands to give away with another issue of the zine...if any bodys interested send an email

mmmmm

hye colin,

nice to see ya got the zine out, me was hoping to do an interview with Artimus Pyle tonight but my dictaphone seems to have gone awol, i'll try see if i can get a cheap recorder thingy somewhere, if only i could remember where i left that fuckin thing, damnit.

story ed?

yeah the zines ready to go at the minute...what was the artimus pyle interview for?oh yeah i've a vague recollection of me sayin i'd write for yer zine...do you still need stuff for it?

ed if i didn't know any better i'd say you were trying to threaten me...sorry to hear bout yer turntable by the way but it's prolly fixable...tommy-i should have copies of it in mero's tomorrow when i'm in town...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back