Zimbabwe (2 Viewers)

Yeah come one dude ... you can't go starting a thread about going to Zimbabwe and then not come back and tell us all about it ....

If ye go anywhere near Lesotho, lemme know. Supposed to be going on a road trip to Zim soon, too, so lemme know how THAT goes. What's the job anywho?

was so amazing, totally in love with the place, wish I was back there. Hard work but we had such a laugh and the people were so kind. Weather is beautiful, usually only mid-twenties. Driving around the country is fine but never drive at night, you don't stand a chance, lads driving towards you with no lights, zombies crossing the road coming at you in the dark, big animals on the roads, potholes.....
Harare is great, great restaurants. On the other hand, have never seen such poverty in any country I have ever been. Met Tsvangirai (who is mad about Bertie, we had to set him straight on that) and the Mugabe and the White African Farmer stars. All-in-all, a wonderful time.

Just do it Potlatch.

What was the danger factor in general? Mate of mine is thinking of going back this summer to visit family, hasn't been since half his family got out about fifteen years ago, not sure how safe it would be. Was telling me some mad stories about family getting robbed by burglars with knives in the last few weeks an ting, sounds insano.

What was the danger factor in general? Mate of mine is thinking of going back this summer to visit family, hasn't been since half his family got out about fifteen years ago, not sure how safe it would be. Was telling me some mad stories about family getting robbed by burglars with knives in the last few weeks an ting, sounds insano.

Not dangerous at all, not unless there is an election coming up. SA is the dangerous place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back