ZEITGEIST (1 Viewer)

fuck it, i enjoyed them both..the 2nd had a fairly challenging comment to make on our 'belief' in money. Important stuff I'd've thought...but because the first film gets into the 9/11 thing both films are bitterly swatted away with all the Loose Change stuff(which was dodgey). Have tried to chinwag about it on thumped threads before but just get bawled out of it by conspiracy-theory-nazi's who i KNOW all took the time to watch Z1 and Z2 before dismissing 'em(knowing wink)..tho in fairness some of the religious 'plaguerised-man-god-lifestory-arch' in Z1 has been disputed quite strenuously so who knows.

I think alot of people, yours truely included, enjoyed in both films a positive tone that quite successfully permeated the presentation..while as many, i'm sure, recoiled at such fostering of 'bong-smoking' hope.

I liked the first one just wouldn't take it all as gospel. Definitely a good basis for further research imo.

The banking side of things in the first one also seems to tie up pretty well with the BBC 4 documentary: why we fight (also on google video afaik).

i know its all factoids presented as fact and a lot of it is pure shite i just thought it was quite good anyway, in the same way micheal moore makes quite good films by misrepresenting people and organisations just like the the western media does.

the second one is nuts at the end

pure nuts

I liked the first one just wouldn't take it all as gospel. Definitely a good basis for further research imo.

The banking side of things in the first one also seems to tie up pretty well with the BBC 4 documentary: why we fight (also on google video afaik).

have you seen the 2nd? coz its AAALLLLLL money man....really....AAALLLLLLLL!

First one's pretty compelling alright, scanned through the second one and it looked cack. For non-conspiratorial quality doc watching however, Power of Nightmares is the way to go.

this is all well and good, i think what we need to be focusing on now however, is the inconsistency of obama. much as i want to replace his wife for at least half an hour, i'm a bit uneasy about his true intentions. post your conspiracy theories and poorly-argued yet reasonably legitimate points here.
speaking of zeitgeist, like.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

they're both there anyways so der....yeah Adam Curtis'
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
is fantastic..hes responsible for other cool shit too like [video=google;8953172273825999151]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151&ei=VEMbSbfAH6bg2gLlsazNAw&q=century+of+the+self[/video]

hmm. those both seem completely retarded.

kudos for the 'hmm' of consideration there nooly but please, if you would, explain how so retarded?

not a 'Consider Christian' campaigner are you? They seemed vehemently poo-poo-ish about Z1...ur probabaly spot on and all, I just didn't 'get' that from the films...they were long, arty and preachy sure but relevant as fuck imo

they were long, arty and preachy sure but relevant as fuck imo
really? didn't watch em long enough to get that. but i'll take your word. err, no, they just seemed irretrievably shit, within 2 or 3 minutes i felt certain organs trying to retreat into my body, organs that should have no business in movie critique. but i'll add your review of 'long, arty and preachy' to my opinion of why they were totally lame, for sure.

ps: there's no shame in considering christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back