so ya think yer hardcore (1 Viewer)

filming themselves and their friends reactions as they watch someone degrading themselves for money.

Do you actually know if they were degrading themselves or just have a mad fetish? I mean, how much money would it take for you to eat someone else's poopy if you weren't already kinda into it?

Do you actually know if they were degrading themselves or just have a mad fetish? I mean, how much money would it take for you to eat someone else's poopy if you weren't already kinda into it?
Sorry I must have missed that bit where they said they were well paid professionals who eat shit and vomit on each other as a hobby.

thats rite...they call it the "eat shit or get raped union".

the teddy unicorn and pussies galore is very cute guys...lets eat shit together sometime.

thats rite...they call it the "eat shit or get raped union".

Oh god...oh jesus...that's right up there with the whores & niggers comments...this thread is going right through the floorboards...

What do youse think, lads?

_39184423_thompson_venables.jpg

"This is fucked, corm, fuck those guys."

You're not wrong, lads, you're not wrong...

yup used to know a couple who were kinda into some of that stuff, not eating shit but being shat on. It is an odd fetish though but horses for courses

nah ed went round for dinner and noticed they were serving a steaming traincrash in a hot dog bun, followed by a nutty curly wurly, in an ice cream cone, for desert. after ed explained that he was a VERY strict vegan, the conversation about their fetish began.:D. i've got a mate whos cousin;) hooked up with a fine bird in australia and stuck a length of rope with a knot on it up his swiss while he was getting head. when he started to cum she pulled the rope out and he crapped all over the bed. she then started rolling around in the crap. he made a swift exit. supposedly

nah ed went round for dinner and noticed they were serving a steaming traincrash in a hot dog bun, followed by a nutty curly wurly, in an ice cream cone, for desert. after ed explained that he was a VERY strict vegan, the conversation about their fetish began.:D. i've got a mate whos cousin;) hooked up with a fine bird in australia and stuck a length of rope with a knot on it up his swiss while he was getting head. when he started to cum she pulled the rope out and he crapped all over the bed. she then started rolling around in the crap. he made a swift exit. supposedly

haha!funny shit!reminds me of gg allin...except for the vegan part.

i had a friend in school that was mad into shit and even would eat the shit infront of us so we all pitched in for his birthday and bought a nice box and added some steamm dogshit innit,covered it with coconut flakes and wrapped it up with bow and gave i to him and he ate it and walked around with a happy shitty smile for the rest of the day.

i've got a mate whos cousin;) hooked up with a fine bird in australia and stuck a length of rope with a knot on it up his swiss while he was getting head. when he started to cum she pulled the rope out and he crapped all over the bed. she then started rolling around in the crap. he made a swift exit. supposedly

this urban legend is older than Deko

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back