Zeitgeist! Everyone in the world should watch this film (1 Viewer)

Bunny

Seriously, everyone has to watch this film, its absolutely shocking. I'm usually sceptic with conspiracy theories and stuff like that but halfway through this film I just started realising how true everything they say in it is. Its about evidence. You can watch it online over a few lunch breaks. Really its worth it. Fuckin hell!

[video=google;5547481422995115331]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331[/video]

here's an interview with Aaron Russo, a film maker who's in the movie

[video=google;1263677258215075609]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609&q=Aaron+Russo&total=320&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3[/video]

I like the way it debunks the religion.|..|,and today`s religion=money,
I don`t get the politicians way of thinking,they act like they were to live forever,but they`re all as vulnerable as their victims,how narrowminded and blind humans can be.Too bad.

no brain no pain

www.ewagigon.com

Gave it a look this morning. Interesting yes, but it falls down where ALL of these 'documentaries' fall.

1. Cross-pollination. Using other conspiracy theory 'docs' as sources for information.
2. Total lack of objectivity. The editorial is buttered on too thick and leaves plenty of room for debunk and discredit. Where is the other side's representation?

Gave it a look this morning. Interesting yes, but it falls down where ALL of these 'documentaries' fall.

1. Cross-pollination. Using other conspiracy theory 'docs' as sources for information.
2. Total lack of objectivity. The editorial is buttered on too thick and leaves plenty of room for debunk and discredit. Where is the other side's representation?
there is no such thing as objectivity,other side?church and mass media gave me enough of that,sometimes i feel like sueing church ,pope ,and mass media for brainwashing,they`re all one big sekta,and I love this movie
(sorry for bad spelling,can`t find my dictionarry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back