Money as Debt (1 Viewer)

Anarcho Munk

[video=google;-9050474362583451279]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279&q=Money+as+Debt&total=2079&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0[/video]

I've just been watching this. I'm not exactly sure of it's authenticity or its sources but it was a real eye opener for me.

It tells about how money is "created" and how the monetary system is handled and controlled in our present and past societies and how banks are controlling it.

It's very interesting and i'm after finding a lot of stuff I never knew before, I definatly want to research it more now.

It's 40 mins long and it took me a while to sit down and watch it all but it was well worth it..|..|

Paul Grignon's 47-minute animated presentation of "Money as Debt" tells in very simple and effective graphic terms what money is and how it is being created. It is an entertaining way to get the message out. The Cowichan Citizens Coalition and its "Duncan Initiative" received high praise from those who previewed it. I recommend it as a painless but hard-hitting educational tool and encourage the widest distribution and use by all groups concerned with the present unsustainable monetary system in Canada and the United States

that little movie was great! there was a lot of stuff i didn't get, but it really reignited an interest i've long had in economics.

i swear, if I'd been shown info like this when i was doing economics for the leaving cert i'd be cruising down the halls of the world bank at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back