The world has gone a bit mad hasn't it (1 Viewer)

Mormon Nailer

Supporter
Website
skin-of-our-teeth.blogspot.com
Students' stage strip for teachers
Tuesday, May 1, 2007

schoolgirls2_450x350.jpg

Video images captured by pupils of the girls' striptease

Teachers have refused to stop an annual striptease by pupils despite a video of an onstage lesbian love romp ending up on YouTube.
Film of the girls stripping off in front of teachers and pupils sparked outrage among education chiefs who now want it banned.

But officials at the school in Denmark are fighting to hold onto the annual event. A spokesman said: 'The girls' teachers vote as the best get the best places on the tables in the canteen.'
Erik Olesen, head teacher at Silkeborg said everyone, including the school governors, had known about the contest and described it as 'harmless fun'.
But news of the striptease got out when some of the girls this year stripped naked and began to touch each other's breasts - then started rubbing baby oil over each other's bodies.

schoolgirls1_175x125.jpg

The whole incident was filmed by four other students on their mobile phones who then posted it on the internet. It has since been removed from YouTube.
The girls were only stopped from going further by teachers.
Headmaster Olesen said: 'I think they forgot what they were doing and where they were. But my concern now is not to punish anyone, but protect the girls who are now all over the internet.
'As for the students who recorded the contest, they didn't realize they had done anything illegal and I have had a long talk with them.'
But he added that he had no plans to scrap the striptease competition at the school. 'I am sure nothing like this will happen again,' he said.
'And anyway, the girls who did this didn't win the competition because their performance was over the top.'

RELATED ITEMS

What kind of message is this sending to our young people. Was there no health and safety officer on hand to make sure they didnt fall?

outrageous

and they do this every year you say?

don't stand,
don't stand so...

I'm appalled................at how the girl with the dark hair didn't win. She was trying so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back