YSI threads? (2 Viewers)

Bastard Eoin said:
Two words for ya, bud...

xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx

Hence why he has so many records as it is...though word on the street is that a good 60-70% of them are for display purposes only.

Not enough room to display them

I will Karen.
The new language thing baffles me completely. It seriously takes me a lifetime to figure the most basic stuff out.
Do you want me to explain YSI a bit more?

yeah, please! im totally clueless here. basically, if i have a copy of our cd in my hand and im sitting in front of a computer, what do i do?!
when ive done it how do people know that i have done it? do i just say it on a message board or something? when the dowloads expire do i have to start again? :confused:

the pyrate dead said:
yeah, please! im totally clueless here. basically, if i have a copy of our cd in my hand and im sitting in front of a computer, what do i do?!
when ive done it how do people know that i have done it? do i just say it on a message board or something? when the dowloads expire do i have to start again? :confused:

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NV2J6MMQ6A5G3IVIY4V3CV851

Ok,that link is for the De Nov demo.
What I did was converted the cd to mp3(I used a basic programme for that,someone else may be able to do better quallity)
Then put the mp3 in a zipped folder(you can put multiple mp3's in the same folder)
Go to www.yousendit.com and browse files,select the zipped folder you have created and send it to an email address. I sent that to my own. You then get an email with a link that you can post on message boards or send to people. The link will be good for 25 downloads or 7 days. Then you have to do it again.
Be warned,it can take a while to upload the files,so you'd only really wanna be doing it on broadband.
Hopefully that helps.
Janer,I've not figured out vinyl to cd/mp3 yet,but I imagine when I do there would be plenty of things to be done before Dread Messiah.

This probably belongs on another thread, but 7inchpunk.com is where all the fucking action is.In the last couple of days, somebody has posted the Wretched/Indigesti split 7" and the first one by CCM. Not only that, but they've got 'Banned from the Pubs' by the TestTubes as well. This is what the internet was invented for!

That rapid share thing sounds like a good idea.
No one else interested? I'll post more but surely other people wanna post stuff too?

I would post old Limerick demos but being on 56k is a hindrance. For now at least! I'll test it out in a bit to see how long it takes to upload stuff.

Gambra said:
I would post old Limerick demos but being on 56k is a hindrance. For now at least! I'll test it out in a bit to see how long it takes to upload stuff.

what limerick bands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back