your worst fear (1 Viewer)

Not so much a fear as a paralysis-inducing reaction to stuffing frozen goods into the freezer, along the sides where the ice Grinds and Creaks. Fucks me up. As does chewing creaky cotton sleeves, tinfoil, and, eh....risotto.

Risotto messes me up.

a friend of ours cant stand wet metal. id have a coin on the table and it would touch off the wetness from the condensation of a glass on the table and shed go apeshit. hates it

gloves not on hands freak me out.

i.e a pair of gloves or one glove on their own somewhere.

used to have nightmares about them in the 1970s.

the worst would be opening a cupboard door and loads of gloves falling on top of me.
post of the week

actually the gloves thing isn't that odd. I have a mate who is phobic about buttons. they're fine on things, but show him a jar full of them (such as the sort of thing your ma might have) and he's just fucking disgusted. A fear of balloons is fairly common too.

I just suffer from ridiculous irrational totally fuck me up with terror fears and spent my entire childhood lurching from one to another - the end of the world / vampires / headless horseman / shadow man / nuclear war etc etc. Always something I can't actually control or get a definitive answer about one way or another.

Oh and spiders, I hate those cunts.

unsown buttons scare yous?

but theyre...just...buttons.. theyre not nasty, angry, furry, sharp, dangerous.

you people are weirder than i thought
now now...

..i'm fairly convinced that shit like being afraid of buttons must have roots in some traumatic childhood experience...maybe they swallowed some as a wee kid?

right now im eating left over aeroplane food. its a syrup sponge & custard thing. sweetest thing ive ever tasted. ever. so sweet, its almost spicey or something. im nearly afraid of it.

right now im eating left over aeroplane food. its a syrup sponge & custard thing. sweetest thing ive ever tasted. ever. so sweet, its almost spicey or something. im nearly afraid of it.

Ernesto man... where do you get left over aeroplane food then? Like, you were on a plane, and you were thinking, jaysus, cant touch another bite, I'll just stick that in my bag there for later?

Or, do you have some special connection with AerClingo or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back