your worst fear (2 Viewers)

Lord Damian

well? what is it?

looking for more along the lines of existential-based fears, but those of the intelligent-dinosaurs-with-laserguns variety welcome as well.

still trying to conceptualize mine, but i'm pretty sure it has to do with feeling obsolete, watching the human race evolve (good in a way, but would be shattering to not be along for the ride)...shit like that.

i fear change

euro.gif

That the end of the world as we know it isn't that far off.
ah yeah, that used to do my head in as well, but then i figured at least the world will recuperate w/o us. we're not strong enough as a species to kill an entire planet, no matter how much we think we are.

non-existence though, that's a bummer. the only thing that sucks about being an atheist is coming to terms with it.

Crabs.
Like, the ones that live in the sea sort of thing. Scratchy legs, walking sideways, mouth parts shooting about.

Not into that at all. Which was awkward when I was working on a trawler of the Wesht of Ireland. One of the bastards bit me and everything.

Also coffee that smells like vanilla or fucking pumkin spice or some shite. And the smell of popcorn.

Oh yeah, front wheel slidies on the Suzuki. Dont like the front wheel going for walkies at all. Mad sick sort of I am about to crash feeling.

These are my worst fears. They are not that existential.

Sometimes I feel fuck the human race. Nothing but trouble, wrecking the shop. And sometimes I think we are cool. Undecided on that one really.

Also coffee that smells like vanilla or fucking pumkin spice or some shite. And the smell of popcorn.

seconded. was in cambodia and every cup tasted like vanilla laced shite.

other fears:
-somebody poking a knitting needle in my ear.
-my finger nails being ripped off by a pliers.
-people who spend ages at a checkout with a large queue and then when the til is rung, then! they decide to take their money out.
-spanards in groups

Being buried alive....
Being old , alone and completely forgotten by the world.....

oh yeah, forgot bout the buried alive thing. ugh. freaky
uma-thurman2.jpg

Uma fears not being buried alive.

i do though. they used to run these commercials here years ago for Worker's Compensation...one of them showed some dudes fucking around a worksite, one of them falling in a trench for a house foundation orsomething, and the wall of dirt caving in on him. gave me nightmares.

i also have this fear which is actually nearing "phobia" stage, and it's to do with getting hot spaghetti sauce slopped on my chin. just typing it has all the hairs on my arms on end.

ARGGGHHHH.

-my finger nails being ripped off by a pliers.
quote]

You seen Syriana?
awesome scene / movie

me = a completely unreasonable fear of injections / syringes / needles. In particularly, the thought of them going anywhere near my forearms produces a complete fight or flight reaction. Had to go to A&E a few months back & wound up arguing with the admissions nurse over it. Not fun trying to convince them that no, actually you will not be getting any blood tests done, thanks all the same, and they'll just have to figure it out some other way.

It's pretty pathetic really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back