Your claim to fame? (4 Viewers)

ME BOLLIX!

If that's true it's the best thing I think I've heard in forever. If it's not, it's a pretty cool lie.

"I know Michael McDonald's cousint. Well. I've communicated with him. Indirectly. And I don't know his name or what he looks like. BUT I KNOW HIM"

Nah it's true... his grandad and my grandmother were brother and sister. That's where I get my blue-eyed soulfullness from.

The Joachim Kelly one is true too....

He did not. Laughed his ass off. Really nice guy, Rakes it in these days freelancing as a market consultant. Stayed there all night, hung round for a bit afterwards too.

fair whacks to him...
i quite like him actually. seemed like a cool fucker when he was on the late late show.

Was also an extra in a norn irish film. Mimed talking to some girl at a party for 5hrs in Divorcing Jack, I'm on screen for a nanosecond.

Did some radio and TV stuff in bands including the John Kelly show *shudders* where stephen gately was the 'star' and he refused to come out of his dressing room all night, the rest of the guests were sound.

Vague memories of a Derek Davis story?

oh yeah, i was at a funeral in shankill that derek davis and thelma mansfield were at.

when i was bailing i signed both of their names in the book of condolences with real handicapped looking handwriting. the face on davis when he went to sign and saw his name already there, with a smiley face over the i. it was a hoot.

take that, fatso!

Was also an extra in a norn irish film. Mimed talking to some girl at a party for 5hrs in Divorcing Jack, I'm on screen for a nanosecond.

Did some radio and TV stuff in bands including the John Kelly show *shudders* where stephen gately was the 'star' and he refused to come out of his dressing room all night, the rest of the guests were sound.

No way!! :eek:

i had my picture in the Westmeath Examiner when i was 15. The band i was in at the time came 3rd in the "Search for a Star" talent competition in the greville arms hotel in mullingar and we won £50 to split between the 4 of us. we played "Weather with you" by crowded house and "comfortably numb" by pink floyd and had prepared "long grey mare" by fleetwood mac for when we won and were called up play again.

i was in the checkout queue with aongus macanally in a woolworths in wales in 1991 and again in the canteen in RTE last december.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back