you KNOW its summer when... (3 Viewers)

i assume i'm the only person here who takes pride in getting scalded at the first possible opportunity, which makes me unburnable for the rest o' the year??

When it's actually too warm to go outside unless you put on sun cream and couldn't be bothered so you sit inside complaining about the heat. For the last few days.

Nice loose cotton or linen (long-sleeved) shirt, loose cotton trousers, cap or hat. SORTED!

It's barely 20 degrees folks! Seriously... it's not that hot.

feens driving around topless with all the windows down blaring ub40.
people putting their stereo on the window and blaring bob marley out to the entire terrace.

Gambra can give us all a good idea of what it feels like to wear a Burkha in sunshine then :) It's not the weather for black.

Nice loose cotton or linen (long-sleeved) shirt, loose cotton trousers, cap or hat. SORTED!

chav.jpg

jesus diddles. my imagined version of you has altered massively since you said that.

i always assume people look like their avatars.

when your throat and eyes itch and you're sneezing several times a minute
that might be because i was just out in the garden up to my elbows in freshly cut grass a minute ago though....it's like some kind of...cut grass related fever...hmm

Just got a few tubs of ice cream from Lidl, they were pretty melted in the time it took to drive the 1 mile back to the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back