• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

Alex

Website
www.morellorocks.com
Infamous gangsters Morello to hijack The Hub and TBMC on November the 6th and the 12th

Press release:

Morello formed in year 2000, squatted into a shed in Dublin Finglas and turned it into a recording studio by using stolen equipment. Shortly after, thanks to Alex's connections with the Italo-American mafia, the band kidnapped the wife of Seattle-based producer David "Dubh" Black and forced him to move to Ireland to record their debut album.

Mr. Black would spend the following 90 days in chains, confined to the gang's cove against his will, and working 22 Hrs a day on their evil project, being fed exclusively peanuts and water. This experience would permanently destroy his carrier, deteriorate his health and eventually ruin his life.

Meanwhile, in order to finance the CD duplication (that is currently being performed in an Afghan firm by illegally exploited, underage orphans), Morello frauded several local bands and yet managed to avoid conviction, despite the constant efforts of Thumped's anti-crime squads.

At present, the band are negotiating a record deal with 'Gulf Records', the American major label owned by USA president George W. Bush. This is a great opportunity for Morello, as it will take them one step closer to their ultimate goal: world domination and subsequent annihilation of the human kind*

Only for two nights:

morellologoyellow.jpg

The hub - Eustace Street (Dublin) - Thursday 06/11/2003

Support comes from the excellent LOST and LEANDER

Temple Bar Music Centre (Dublin) - Wednesday 12/11/2003

Complete line-up will be announced next week

You better go to this gig.... or you might pay the consequences. Mind, you've been warned

* All this might not be true

keithaburke said:
Isn't this a gigsmartish event? or is that a bad word here on thumped?

Keith
They're both Gigsmart events. In fairness, they're being great to us and didn't ask us for anything back if not going to some gigs.

On topic: The Hub's gig on the 6th is VERY important for Gigsmart as they need to demonstrate to the venue that they have the numbers in order to get a regular night there. This would allow bands to have gigs at The Hub on a regular basis and absolutely free.

So get your arses down to this gig please :)

Hag, shut up ;)

no alex, i'm not going to your gig, no matter what you say. i might if you make me a frutti di mari pizza, a nice one that i'll like... and a few bottles of chianti... and you can't be there while i'm eating it. it's like a surprise for me or something. fair?

Alex said:
Hag don't mess with me... didn't you see what I'm capable of...?

:D

hag said:
no alex, i'm not going to your gig, no matter what you say. i might if you make me a frutti di mari pizza, a nice one that i'll like... and a few bottles of chianti... and you can't be there while i'm eating it. it's like a surprise for me or something. fair?
It's a deal

snakybus said:
be wary of hag's advances Alex, he's flirting just cuz he wants a gig in italy or something
Seriously, this can be done. If any of you want to play a few gigs in Milan and thereabouts that shouldn't be a problem

wow, hot ladies, gigs in milan and a slap up meal... alex, you're like some kind of jesus... we found it hard to get a gig in milan when we played in italy, i think it was because our bass player had/has no style.

hag said:
wow, hot ladies, gigs in milan and a slap up meal... alex, you're like some kind of jesus... we found it hard to get a gig in milan when we played in italy, i think it was because our bass player had/has no style.
and I'll tell you more... my sisters tend to be VERY sweet to anyone who turns up at our gigs*

*Also this might not be true

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back