yo! (1 Viewer)

Patricia (16 Apr, 2002 04:53 p.m.):
i resent the way everyone hit on this new girl just because she has a "pretty" nick name. i've been posting here for years and no-one has ever shown me the least bit of interest. whats going on here at all?
hmmph

what's going on here is that a lot of the people on thumped have seen you in real life, plus you shold probably change the piccy something more feminine patricia hunny

actually i was trying to get a picture of kirsty wright (chloe richards from home and away now star of that shitty australian soap in a hostel on sky one...but damn she is hott!) but i kept getting these pictures of her wearing very little and since im using a public computer in a very public place, i couldnt dilly dally with the picture in full view, so i chose an old photo of myself here for ye all to peruse!
sexy amnt I ?

you know Herv - you're never gonna pull on the internet with the moniker trouser *mouse* - it just don't quite cut the mustard

how bout trouser armadillo?

wow wot can i say thank you all for your responses! you're making me feel very welcome ;-) how do i get a picture?? as for the bit about the lapdancing i won't say yes and i won't say no either ;-) i didn't think my nickname was 'pretty' i picked it cos its wot my very good friend calls me! you all seem pretty cool so its a pleasure to meet you!! Px
oh and i am a girl trust me!!!

now if only we could give that sort of a welcome to everyone around here...

and kirstie, i dunnnnno, i'm thinking "trouser armadillo" is a bit too sexually agressive. now "trouser puppy", thats more up my street. or "trouser slug". yeah. i like that one. streetwise like jimmy dean, with the "couldn't give a damn if i'm going nowhere" attitude of eh, a slug.

i hereby officially join in the name-changing business, and not cos i want to shag princess, i'm just expressing myself as an artist.

Has this turned in to a place of abundant exclamation marks and smiley faces? Jesus, I remember a time when a person would be torn to pieces for an introduction like that..

gipetto (18 Apr, 2002 10:44 p.m.):
Has this turned in to a place of abundant exclamation marks and smiley faces? Jesus, I remember a time when a person would be torn to pieces for an introduction like that..

you *obviously* haven't seen this girl, gipetto.

sorry 1984, i know you bagsy'd her first. (hope the neck's alright)

hmmm, just realized my mistake.

nj, wouldja log off next time ya use the compooter?
too lazy to log back in.....

did ye see the ad in the cinema a coupla years ago that was anti smoking? and did ya see an article in the irish independent i think it was of this girl who was i think a model and liked horses or something, and she was very pretty, is that the girl ye are talking about? she has long light brown curly-ish hair. [1]we are all so fuckin pathetic-at least i think i know who she is though [/1]

silo: what rockets r fired outta (18 Apr, 2002 08:39 p.m.):
i hereby officially join in the name-changing business, and not cos i want to shag princess, i'm just expressing myself as an artist.

silo: where seed is stored indefinitely

kstop: hugh jackman

sorry, no, i can't come up with a good reply.

will try harder in future.

love,

silo: anagram for 'oils'

xxx

Silo....you've just ruined your four letter rule....

Pete should close thumped and we should all go home....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back