YO- I'm looking for some people in the (2 Viewers)

MikeDoomsday

hardcore scene over there that I used to hang with when I lived over there. I lived in Laughlinstown for the better part of 1998 with the singer from this band 2000 Strong ( he lives in Boston now ) I was looking to see if anyone knew the other singer Anto, or the guitar player Ian - or anyone else that was around the same time I was that I knew. I used to go to shows at Slattery's and got a chance to see 2000 Strong open up for Sick Of It All at the Dublin Music Center. I'm also looking for Jane Ruffino, an American hardcore girl that lives over there and is heavily involved in the scene. If any of you peoples know of them or if they post on here please contact me at : [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help that you may offer and if anyone remembers the CONNECTICUT BREAKFAST ROLL - give me a shout.

I think some 2000 Strong peoples post on the eirecore board

I think Jane's living in Limerick now - anyone?

MikeDoomsday said:
I'm also looking for Jane Ruffino, an American hardcore girl that lives over there and is heavily involved in the scene. If any of you peoples know of them or if they post on here please contact me at : [email protected]

Jane's living in Dublin, but i'm not sure if she's here at the moment, i think she was spending part of the summer in south america.

i remember this one time i spoke to Jane at a party and she gave me a tonne of shit for being "too hip" cos i asked her if she knew what fort thunder in providence was...
what a totally great person!!!! man i'm such a total ASSHOLE! herv was also a total fuckin dick to me at that party. herv - we shall fight with fists on thursday.

andrew88

"sieg heil"

oh yeah i forgot - 2000 strong was like the worst band ever
"BEING YOURSELF IS NOT A CRIME - WE'VE GOT THE TRUTH IF YOU'VE GOT THE TIME!!!"
totally funny. mang oh mang am i gonna get some street justice!

RAD-ALARM said:
oh yeah i forgot - 2000 strong was like the worst band ever
"BEING YOURSELF IS NOT A CRIME - WE'VE GOT THE TRUTH IF YOU'VE GOT THE TIME!!!"
totally funny. mang oh mang am i gonna get some street justice!

You know I only made this post to find some old friends of mine - not to hear someone talk internet smack on them. You don't like the music they played that's your biz - they looked out for me when I lived over there and that makes them good people and family in my book. They reached out to me when I was alone in a strange place and it is something most kids wouldn't have done. I could see if you were at least funny or something - but you really sound like a whiney shit bird with an axe to grind.

MikeDoomsday said:
You know I only made this post to find some old friends of mine - not to hear someone talk internet smack on them. You don't like the music they played that's your biz - they looked out for me when I lived over there and that makes them good people and family in my book. They reached out to me when I was alone in a strange place and it is something most kids wouldn't have done. I could see if you were at least funny or something - but you really sound like a whiney shit bird with an axe to grind.

ralph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back