Yiz all set for Roofie tonight? (1 Viewer)

I found the fuckups charming. Great set, so much in it.
One highlight for me was Machushla, 'twas beautiful.
I dunno alot of his songs, what was the one about the art teacher, it's a lovely one too.

hes a funny fecker for sure. The banter between songs was nearly more enjoyable than the songs themselves.

At-loan. Well it made me laugh.

His voice gets a little overbearing at times. When he did the macuschla thing it made me wonder would it have been better to do the whole gig without microphones. His voice would be strong enough to pull it off.

Interesting gig. Camp as hell. Very enjoyable. Well maybe not very. Just enjoyable

Like eating a sugary donut without licking your lips, it is impossible to even think of the words 'Rufus Wainwright' without a passing reflection on his sexual persuasion crossing ones mind

Pricks. I'm jealous.
I saw him when he played Vicar st. the last time and it was one of the most memorable gigs I've ever been to.

Is that the one where Joan As Policewoman opened/was in the band and the whole thing descended into gay cabaret at the end with everyone in their pants and Rufus wearing angel wings and a tiara? Because that was a great gig.

Amazing gig. On the live DVD he makes a balls of cigarettes and choc milk as well. Set list was a little heavy on the new album, but the encores of Danny Boy and Poses blew me away. AND I'm getting a piano delivered to my house today. Huzzah!

Is that the one where Joan As Policewoman opened/was in the band and the whole thing descended into gay cabaret at the end with everyone in their pants and Rufus wearing angel wings and a tiara? Because that was a great gig.

HA! Yes! I missed the opener and didn't know she was on stage with him- I thought he'd just brought an entire brothel with him or something. Amazing, decadent, OTT.

Amazing gig. On the live DVD he makes a balls of cigarettes and choc milk as well. Set list was a little heavy on the new album, but the encores of Danny Boy and Poses blew me away. AND I'm getting a piano delivered to my house today. Huzzah!

are they delivering to me too?

The piano movers are here at the moment. I'm tense like a cat in case they drop it. €300 to move it it's costing me, but I got the piano from my sister for next to nothing and it's in great nick.

I'll send you you piano in the post - anyone know whether I need a 48c stamp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back