Yes to Win (1 Viewer)

I think you should take another look at those odds Pantone on Paddy Power. When I last looked, the Yes side were an almost unbankable 4 to 1 On (i.e. 1/4) to win, with the No side at 6/4 outsiders. Unfortunately, I can't check from here, as Paddy Power is a blocked site where I work. :mad: :mad:

Crikey, 6/1 for Yes to win? What a bargain! €100 on Yes please! Unfortunately, I feel you've definitely misread those odds.

Vote YES.

Originally posted by InsidePoint
I think you should take another look at those odds Pantone on Paddy Power. When I last looked, the Yes side were an almost unbankable 4 to 1 On (i.e. 1/4) to win, with the No side at 6/4 outsiders. Unfortunately, I can't check from here, as Paddy Power is a blocked site where I work. :mad: :mad:

Crikey, 6/1 for Yes to win? What a bargain! €100 on Yes please! Unfortunately, I feel you've definitely misread those odds.

What will the Result of the 2nd Referendum on the Nice Treaty in Ireland be?
Selection _ Prices
Yes Result 1_-_6
No Result 7_-_2
Friday 18th October 2002, 08:00

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

I see what you mean... I've never seen odds that close, thus my confusion

they're stupid prices!!

i know what I'm putting my money on

Rio Ferdinand to be suspended for a ''Cantonese'' flying kick this season : 100 - 1

Ferdinand to have plastic surgery to enlarge his nose to the size of Cantona's : 1000 - 1

Rio Ferdinand to quit football this year to become a poet : 250 - 1

I'll make millions, millions I tells ya

now where did I put that Hypnotists phone number...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back