Xiu Xiu show confirmed (1 Viewer)

sorry la la - this was unreal... only downside was the yappity yapp from someone talking to support act guy Chris Garneau right to the end...tsk tsk!

Honestly though - pure inspirational - the timing of each song totally floored me... not to mention seeing that many instruments on the go ... delightful :D

Absolutely savage. Unfortunately had to miss the first half of it but. Thought Jamie Stewarts vocals were amazing; sounded exactly like he does on record, very powerful. And the band they have these days are superb, super tight.

It was great alright.Crazy and noisy and rocking,exactly how I hoped it would be!
I had expected a bigger crowd though.

yeah i thought it was a little empty too. still i'd rather a smaller crowd of people genuinely there to see a band than a full house with a load of tossers just there to hang out and chat.

I though Xiu Xiu were great! Pretty different to the time i saw them as a two-piece. Yr man is intense as fuck too for the entire gig, then at the end just meekly says thanks. Brilliant!

sorry la la - this was unreal... only downside was the yappity yapp from someone talking to support act guy Chris Garneau right to the end...tsk tsk!

Honestly though - pure inspirational - the timing of each song totally floored me... not to mention seeing that many instruments on the go ... delightful :D

i was standing beside that guy for a while. bloody annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back