Xbox 360 Deals (1 Viewer)

maims bond

Right, i've had it with the Wii. I don't like games where you have to take care of horses or flip fuckin saucepans, and there's just not enough proper games. Want to flog it and get an Xbox, but which one should i go for? Where's the best deal? Harddrive size? Bundled games? I could wait til after xmas if it's going to be chdeaper.

Please reply without any anti-Wii smugness.

yeah, but what's the min hd i should go for? i don't even know why you need a hd on an xbox, clueless.

i heard gamestop have a trade in deal: trade your wii and 2 games and get an xbox for 50 beans, i assume that's a shit deal though.

i'd be holding out for WiiMusic myself

the ad makes it look like so much fun.

no, really.

i'd be holding out for WiiMusic myself

the ad makes it look like so much fun.

no, really.

i just saw the ad for the first time now, perfectly encapsulates everything i hate in the wii. Families should NOT be playing computer games, they're only for hermetic nerds.

Right, i've had it with the Wii. I don't like games where you have to take care of horses or flip fuckin saucepans, and there's just not enough proper games. Want to flog it and get an Xbox, but which one should i go for? Where's the best deal? Harddrive size? Bundled games? I could wait til after xmas if it's going to be chdeaper.

Please reply without any anti-Wii smugness.
I sold my Wii within 24 hours, was the time they were scarce so I got the full whack back.

what decent games are available for the wii?

Mariokart and Zelda are very good. But, in my experience, that's about it. Wii sports is ok for a while but the simplicity gets very boring. Avoid unless you're a parent who's looking for something to aid bonding with their kids.

zavvi in Cork have the xbox pro with an extra controller and 4 games, 3 of which are shit and the other is project gotham, all for 290. deal or no deal?

Yeah but if you start fucking about with hardware there is a possibility that MS will ban your live account. They have strange witchcraft which can detect all kinds of stuff.

I just picked a 60gb one up bundled with a new copy of gta4 for 230 beans in gamestop.

Its handy to have a hard drive to save games n shit - I haven't had mine long so I cant really tell but I think you'd fill up the 256mb memory in the arcade one quite quickly no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back