X Men III...... (3 Viewers)

why didn't Rogue just use the Leech to get rid of her powers for a bit so Ice Man could knock the box off of her?

i thought this was pretty good..i went in expecting Superman IV
and got at least a Blade II out of it!

can i just add to the chorus of shiteness the unbelievable continuity gap - when magneto lands the bridge it's daylight. when he steps off two seconds later it's nighttime. wha happened?!
shite shite shite shite shite
ballsed it all up.
this happened then this happened oh then this guy says this then fraiser is blue then this happened then he died then vinnie jones and balls.

oh shit said:
wha happened?!

2003_a_mighty_wind_007.jpg

Psychotic no 2 said:
And why didn't they let the little Leech boy stand beside Jean Grey so she couldn't use her powers?

More importantly, if yer one who could run real fast was given a handful of them syringes she could have stabbed every single x-person before they knew what was happening.

but instead she just ran around punching them

ah john, do we really want to go down that path? other illogics:
- keeping dangerous mutants in a moving prison when you could have just shot them with the cure and put them on the dole
- having phoenix as the ultimate weapon then not actually using her for anything
- magneto not killing wolverine very easily when he found his secret forest camp
- etc

finally saw this on dvd and yeah, it was pretty dull, but what i'm wondering is how well this holds up against the actual comic...i stopped reading back when i was, ohhhh, 15 or 16...i imagine a shitload has changed....does anybody still read? is the whole series bullshit or are there sizeable elements which relate directly to the comics?

that said, i think i'm gonna take up collecting again. just to waste every single penny of disposable income i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back