Bored in Work 895 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 521
  • Watchers 0
i was not expecting the "welcome to austria"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my brother-in-law's father made a sort of a nod-and-wink joke to me one day about fly tipping. it made me think that this is what he and a lot of actually people do. anyone have hard facts or anecdotes about how widespread it is.

fair play to your man for calling him out, but i'd say he then went somewhere else with his mattress after that (the c*nt... the bollox)

As someone who spends a fair bit of time cycling in the middle of nowhere I don't think its that widespread at all. It definitely happens but it just wouldn't be at the kind of level you'd call 'a lot of people'. This is obviously anecdotal rather than hard evidence.

As someone who spends a fair bit of time cycling in the middle of nowhere I don't think its that widespread at all. It definitely happens but it just wouldn't be at the kind of level you'd call 'a lot of people'. This is obviously anecdotal rather than hard evidence.
The ditches of Ireland are full of it. You don't see much while driving, even cycling, past but if you stop and look, you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back