WTF? (1 Viewer)

Carlow Punks!

WTF is this bar ('Share via' Facebook, Twitter, etc symbols) that has starting appearing at the top??
& how the fuck do I turn it off?

Talk about visually encroaching...

i used it to find this image without even switching to another tab

lawnge-chairs.jpg

It's 40 pixels too many pete. Fuck facebook and twitter if I had friends worth a shite I'd be on facebook and if I was completely self obsessed I'd be on Twitter. I have nor am neither hence I'm here stop badgering me.

Seriously, is there an option to disable it? Or at least minimize it with the ability to select it if we ever actually need it?

i can only imagine the mental trauma you lot go through when you open a spreadsheet that has 'freeze panes' enabled.

the horror.

Thats can only be a good thing no - get the freeloaders to fork up...

Tellin' yeh its great having a direct line with God, but where it the option to disable yoke in that link?

i can only imagine the mental trauma you lot go through when you open a spreadsheet that has 'freeze panes' enabled.

the horror.

if the spreadsheet starts pushing facebook and twitter in my face (neither of which i use) then i will certainly get cross with it. i also dont need the spreadsheet to remind me to email people. this optional option is just perfect for everyone.

I didnt fucking notice those links till i was bored fucking stupid and checked this thread..

FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

I for one fucking LOVE that facebook link...I'm a cross platform intereter though,I like it when I can just hit something handy and its shared

PETE,if ya ever wanna go gay,i'll le you be my blokesmoker.......

Good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back