Would you pay €50 for gout stuff (2 Viewers)

Therapy?_ there first 7" had two tracks from their first album "Babyteeth" on Wija records, "meat abstract" and Punishment kiss" fuking deadly tunes and WAY harder that anything on Nurse etc. Their first album was rock-tastic.!

Flexihead: I have the "Mine" 7" - feican deadly as well, Nialls Bynes voice would peel paint, it'd be great if he erupted sometime at a redneck gig!

most irish bands in the 90's could only afford to put out 7"'s, they used to be on sale at gigs etc. I plan to put all my 7"'s on the PC and then burn to CD, fuppin pain in the arse playin a 7" set in yer gaff!

Hmmm i need yto get more therapy? 'cept there cd's are fuckin pricey and its hard enough to find their old stuff, and their newer stuff is a bit dodgey.

Hmmm i need yto get more therapy? 'cept there cd's are fuckin pricey and its hard enough to find their old stuff, and their newer stuff is a bit dodgey.

Pleasure Death and Babyteeth are worth getting and maybe troublegum for the shortsharpshock songs.

can someone plese upload all of gout's stuff on here seeing as i misplaceed their cd about 3 yearsd ago
please
kiss kiss

was just about to mention this deadly stuff. but me favorites are the hansel and regrettle 7" before the lads went....well ya'know ....a bit fruity, and the bloody mutants 7" e.p is a fuckin party classic

that the bloody mutants/noise pollution split 7", ended up with a couple of these.

also just thinking now does anyone remember that band from wicklow that were a tribute to the macc lads called 'the good lad's great 7" on no pride records.

Mero released a few gems in his time.......Bambi, flexihead and Pincher Martin.....stomach etc.....nnice

well if we're talking about older Irish stuff..still think the Cheapskate side of the Steeky split fucking rocks.Shame they never got their later stuff recorded,it would have fucking slayed everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back