Would you pay €50 for gout stuff (1 Viewer)

134295.jpg

hahaha thats not for me surely? Im not a record collector, I just ended up with multiple copies of some stuff somehow. Then again 5 copies of the Brawl album or something like that in my house would suggest something wrong but most of that is eoins fault, brawl rock anyway so its cool .|..|

There was
Barney demo tape
Gulag vinyl lp
thalidomide cd

jamie my vinyl is fucked so please sell me one of your five copies?

50 squid or not, there are few irish 7" records that i stick on when we've a crowd in the house, gout are one of them, Wheel is another, third is the 1st therapy 7",

whats your favourite 7"?

Whats the first Therapy 7". I only have Nurse and its savage actually got another burned on a cd for me today by a freind. Never Apoligize Never Explain it's called, doubt it'll be up to Nurse standards tho.

50 squid or not, there are few irish 7" records that i stick on when we've a crowd in the house, gout are one of them, Wheel is another, third is the 1st therapy 7",

whats your favourite 7"?

Still, if u lost your Gout 7" i doubt you'd be in a hurry to pay 50 fucking spondoolicks to get another one now.:cool:

whats your favourite 7"?

If you mean Irish 7 inch mines probably FLEXIHEAD.

Flexihead are the band Niall Byrne was in before Jackbeast. Niall then went on to play in The Redneck Manifesto.

I'd say if you post on the general board you'll get more info on them.

roadkill stew and hansel and regretel are always popular, only if some nerdlingers or pugets are in the room and someone near the record player is drunk enough for it to seem funny though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back