would you have sex with tom waits? (1 Viewer)

would you have sex with tom waits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that was easy. If all it takes is two minutes and a few pair of slacks for you to go to third base, Tom'll be 'batting it out of the park' in no time

Well..everyone has their price.
I've always thought Tom Waits was a natty dresser. Love those corduroy trilbys with the felt trim, dust-coated suit-jackets, Mexican wedding shirts, 501s and vintage motorcycle boots.
Welding-goggles optional.

still?

what age is Tom Waits anyway? that's a factor.

i think he's 58. the age wouldnt stop me but his general lack of attractiveness and all the fake boho shit would. i dont want anyone in a dirky duffel coat telling me lies about all the bourbon and hookers they had when they were in the merchant navy while im trying to ride them

Well that's all true, and if you add a saggy 58 year old nut sack to the equation then the answer would have to be no.

ahhh at 58 his nutsack is just outside my spectrum of tolerance

ah well

great thread all the same

yep.... defo in the early 80's ... i mean if i was the age i am now and not an under 5!! :)

waits2.jpg

I'd bet anything those lads evenually ended up getting ..intimate

at least to the point of wanking each other off

anyone got any proof of this?

I'd bet anything those lads evenually ended up getting ..intimate

at least to the point of wanking each other off

anyone got any proof of this?

In such a situation, what would be a decent length of time before you broached the subject of wanking each other off? A week?

There's nothing in here about it.

376305348_49dc9084e1_o.jpg

i think he's 58. the age wouldnt stop me but his general lack of attractiveness and all the fake boho shit would. i dont want anyone in a dirky duffel coat telling me lies about all the bourbon and hookers they had when they were in the merchant navy while im trying to ride them

Why don't you tell me what he's really like then since you seem to know him so well? You know, him being "Fake" and everything...

Why don't you tell me what he's really like then since you seem to know him so well? You know, him being "Fake" and everything...

I presume you know lots about him if you went to the effort of signing up to this board to give shaney shit...well?

I presume you know lots about him if you went to the effort of signing up to this board to give shaney shit...well?

Well, you have to start posting somewhere, don't you?

And no, actually i don't know Tom Waits personally, but then again i'm not making any wild accusations about him either.

Well, you have to start posting somewhere, don't you?

And no, actually i don't know Tom Waits personally, but then again i'm not making any wild accusations about him either.

It's hardly a wild accusation to say that someone's songs aren't all autobiographical. I didn't say anything about you knowing him personally either.

Ps: would you have sex with Tom Waits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back