Worst NYE ever... (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Worst NYE ever in hopes of more responses....

I have so many to choose from.

When I was 17 I went to a house party. I had been working all day and didn't have a chance to eat. When I got there everyone was drinking witches brew (basically a huge outdoor sized bin filled with wine and hard liquor mixed with tons of fruit). I was hungry so I was eating cups of the fruit. Just before midnight my then boyfriend and two friends wanted to go to another party. I drove (stupid I know and I will never do it again) and half way there we hit some black ice. I was in my sister's Geo Storm (tiny little 2 door car) and ran into six trees, breaking the axle and making the back seat in the front. Totalled the car. My door was the only one that semi opened and I got out and started screaming, crying and running. I thought I killed my friends. I don't really remember looking at them but just figuring they were dead.

Turns out no one was hurt. They were all so drunk that they didn't tense up and came out fine. I was the only one hurt with a huge bruise across my chest from hitting the steering wheel. They still laugh about it because when I was running and crying I slid on the icy road and fell into a huge snow bank head first. Apparently it was funny when drunk and happy to be alive. We walked to the next party and ditched the car. In the morning I said I slid on the ice after hitting the brakes to miss hitting a deer. I was fucking lucky but that night sucked with all the dread and guilt. My family still thinks it was because of the deer. I should show them this thread.

Other highlights include:

Getting puked on and then kicked out of a pub in Chicago.

Almost getting into a fist fight in a park in Connecticut and sitting in the back of a police car. I was let go because it wasn't my fault.

Stuck in a NYC bar, which cost 150 dollars to get into with a bunch of ex frat boys thinking they were God. One guy trapped me in a corner and told me in about 100 different ways that I was fat. "You would be hot if you lost some weight" "You have a nice smile, you should smile more to distract from your body" Thanks, dude. Advice heeded.

In Minneapolis after a 15 hour drive to get there, a few drinks and off to bed. Then for my boyfriend at the time to wake up early (and leave me at his brother's place) to pick up his ex from the airport and take her to lunch.

I could go on and on. Stupid holiday with ridiculous exceptions of fun.

its like a pogues tune

::clef::"Getting puked on and then kicked out of a pub in Chicago. ::clef::

Almost getting in::clef::to a fist fight in a park in Connecticut and sitting in the back of a police car. I was let go because it wasn't my fa::clef::lt.
::clef::::clef::
Stuck in a NYC bar, which cost 150 dollars to get into with a bunch of ex frat boys thinking they were God. One guy trapped me in a corner and::clef:: told me in about::clef:: 100 different ways that I was fat. "You would be h::clef::eek:t if you lost some weight" "You have a nice smile, you should smile more to distract from your body" Thanks, dude. Advice heeded.
::clef::
In Minneapolis after a 15 hour drive to get there, a few drinks and off to bed. Then for my boyfriend at the time t::clef::eek: wake up early (and leave me at his brother's place) to pick up his ex from the airport and take her to lunch. "::clef::::clef::

repeat chorus till fade.

Standing outside a shite niteclub in a midlands town (-1 C air temp) pleading with an ape like bouncer to allow me in to do the Maniac 2000 with an agar plate's worth of imbecilic culchee pond-life drinking brussel sprout methane from the air and bashing each other over the head with ash-trays.

house party in rialto + insanely strong acid from holland + girl with an unusually long neck = me stittng bedside a bed for hours playing the 'd' chord over and over again in the absolute fucking horrors.

Standing outside a shite niteclub in a midlands town (-1 C air temp) pleading with an ape like bouncer to allow me in to do the Maniac 2000 with an agar plate's worth of imbecilic culchee pond-life drinking brussel sprout methane from the air and bashing each other over the head with ash-trays.

never have I heard the rural Irish New Years Eve experience expresses so beautifully

sniff

millenium new years eve, at my friends "house party" which consisted of us and two others, and his parents later on. ran out of booze, walked around town trying to get into clubs/pubs and fucked off home at 12.30.

New years 1999.
Ended up having a fight with a friend of mine because i kissed a guy that she had been looking at earlier... She was drunk and stupid.

Ended up sleeping in a shed becasue we missed a lift to a house party. In the middle of the night someone stole my jacket because the ground was cold and they needed something to sleep on. It was covering me and keeping me warm at the time. The bitch who took it didnt give it back till the next day.

Think it was 1997/98 - went out with a bunch of the girls, in Carlow, to Dinn Ri. I was the designated driver so on the dry. The others all got very drunk and started chatting up these scumbags from Naas. I ended up having to fight one of them off for most of the night as he kept trying to kiss/grope me, when I wasn't in the ladies looking after one or other puking friend. I got home around 5am after driving the 30 mile trip to drop them all to their respective homes, the only good point of the whole night was that nobody got sick in my car.

That was the first and last time I went out for New Years Eve.

Beatles.jpg

I think my worst one was when I was in Futaleufu, which is pretty seriously in the middle of nowhere.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=futal...226&spn=0.84429,2.150574&z=10&iwloc=addr&om=1
I dont know why, I normally give out shite, and get all pissed off about being forced to hang around a load of gobshites for NYE, but being completely alone, bar one or two former Israeli special service army lads, was really sad for me.

I loved being alone all the rest of the time, I like being alone a lot, but for some reason sitting in a bivvy tent, nursing two bottles of shit beer, listening to protracted conversations in Hebrew about preferred sniper rifles, the night and isolation of the south of Chile freaked me out.

Since I was a teenager and experienced many bad NYE's I decided to always stay at home with Mr Cpr, my dog and sometimes muffin and her other half...we watch Jools Holland, drink tea and eat chocolates..perfect.

i got beaten by a girl at pro-evo last NYE.... i was very drunk and she was pretty good at it... but still....a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYE = shoyte?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back