Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The band are making a living from making music regardless of whether you like it or not- why the grudge, it's not your cup of tea but are you not mature enough to live and let live?

onoff webmaster said:
The band are making a living from making music regardless of whether you like it or not- why the grudge, it's not your cup of tea but are you not mature enough to live and let live?
Deriving entertainment from laughing at the funny boys with their lame t-shirts hardly equates to having a grudge.

offslowey.jpg

"waht the fuck is funny about that?"

horse-face, sloth-face, veryslowey-face and ehh, not sure about the other
seriously, you don't get it??

onoff webmaster said:

wise up.
if you're gonna make yourself into a public spectacle - a cheap and meaningless little product - in order to make money from the public, then don't start moaning like a stupid fucking child when some members of the public think you look like a total wanker and then say so.
chessy corporate shite is cheesy corporate shite, and you fucking well know it.
fuck off.

onoff webmaster said:
why grudge? making money OFF music? i heard it put like this once: i love me ma too but i wudnt go pimpin her off for a quid...

On/Off Leopold said:
no yr fat you fat prick!!! you wudlnt kno good music if it beat you on the face!

tut tut. no need to be nasty. some people dont like your band. so fuckin what! the world of rock n roll isnt all roses you know. maybe ye'll learn not to read into things too much. i think its a case of believing your own hype and thats the thing with playing to 12 yr olds every saturday. they think you are a fuckin rock star and this is obviously not the case. blast bands have a target audience and a short shelf life. have you learned nothing from the child stars of yester year?? yes im talking about the revs!! i say them yesterday walking down shop st galway like they fuckin owned the place. pop piss punk. makes me sick. aurel sodomy i tell ya.

waterford.jpg

Oh my god its that guy from busted. wait a minute, ive been dooped. its actually a member of on/off. i kinda feel like an asshole with all this bitchin but they were spoze to play in galway a while back and didnt show up. didnt even call. maybe they were auditioning for "battle for ozzfest" or something. here is an iron to straighten your fringe mr. man.
!ironyyy

once when i was at a blast gig in the music centre, i went across the road to the shop and i saw the singer from on/off throwing kittens against the wall down by the stage door.

damien said:
once when i was at a blast gig in the music centre, i went
across the road to the shop and i saw the singer from on/off throwing kittens against the wall down by the stage door.

taht never happened!!!! ur fucking lieing!!

ur all just jealus pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On/Off Leopold said:
ur all just jealus pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least have the decency not to use text talk.p.s. pm me if you have any info about joining the street team.|..|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back