Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On/Off Leopold said:
yeh well whatevar!! Im leavin now - your all pricks and horrible peopel.
thanks for making On/Off out to be retardeds! that will help the PR.

dicks.

well you were a noble advesary, what with your breathtaking command of the english language. retardeds indeed:rolleyes:

seanface said:
well you were a noble advesary, what with your breathtaking command of the english language. retardeds indeed:rolleyes:

He is a rubberehad that leopold fellow,what a TODGER!!!!!!

MominskoHoro said:
offslowey.jpg

This is actually the best picture ever.

Lads it's not really cool to go slaggin people off fo down syndrome and all.

Haha, yeah right MORONS! I can't believe I never even looked at this thread. Best thing ever.

I remember back when this thread first came about (I wasnt reading eirecore regularly at the time, giving it a break y'know?) the onoff lads were in the hub one night and the drummer kept waffling on and on and on about this thread to me (which i hadnt seen) and seemed to be under the impression i wrote the entire thing.. weird. He wouldn't leave me alone, spitting while he talked and all.

and he's the best of a bad bunch.

Haha I just went through most of this thread again, it basically consists of a whole bunch of people slagging the fuck out of 2 or 3 others and pointing out that On/Off are shit. Brilliant!

Imagine OnslashOff read this thread??!!!

What the f would they think/say/do/want/think about it??? I'd hate to have a thread like this directed at me or my colleagues - But then again I'm not in a band like On/Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephenoblunt said:
Imagine OnslashOff read this thread??!!!

What the f would they think/say/do/want/think about it??? I'd hate to have a thread like this directed at me or my colleagues - But then again I'm not in a band like On/Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i found 17 pages devoted to flinging vitriol in the direction of a band i was in, i'd be pretty chuffed, in all fairness. not to mention being photoshopped to within an inch of my life.

onoff.jpg

i think everyone should meet up for the next on/off gig and set up a picket outside. it would be a special picket, one were we would give all the kids beer and ciggies and blame it on the on/off lads. then we could all laugh really loudly as the parents council bans them from ever playing in ireland again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back