Worst Bus for Smoking and Drinking (1 Viewer)

I'm more of a
JAGATPLANE.jpg

myself

Have ya ever been on a 27 on the Northside, towards Northside shopping Centre and the infamous Darndale!!!! Even during the day its bad, I've see scumbags smoking crack and passing it to their 8/9 year old kids at about 12 midday....its just wrong!!! Yeah I'd advise anyone not to get the 27 ever unless you have to but don't go upstairs!!! I was nearly set on fire once, but thats a different story!!!

I often get the 78A home to Inchicore as it makes its way to Ballyfermot. Theres always lads smoking upstairs and sometimes even chancing one downstairs. An old guy once asked this young one to put her cigarrette out and ignoring him, she turns to her friend and goes "the fuckin head on him!".

That said, a girl left her bag behind and a young fella down the bag called after her to let her know, before adding "we're not all toe-rags on the 78A ye know". Much hilarity all round.

When im sitting at a bus stop waiting for by bi-hourly 42, i'm always jealous of the 27 which seems to go every 5 minutes.

maybe i was wrong to be jealous

All buses is cack. If they're not full of crack smoking aggression freaks or packs of wild scobie teenagers, they're full of teenage girls and boys with silverspoons hanging out of their cracks talking about who they snogged, saying the word 'seriously' alot.

Thats so not true,

seriously.

aoifed said:
All buses is cack. If they're not full of crack smoking aggression freaks or packs of wild scobie teenagers, they're full of teenage girls and boys with silverspoons hanging out of their cracks talking about who they snogged, saying the word 'seriously' alot.

ha bus stories i love it
i was on the bus a while back and this knacker got on with a severe limp and
blood pouring from the back of his head.he saw a friend of his and began talkin to him.he went on to explain that he couldnt pay some bloke for some gear so instead was beaten to a pulp.
his friend said he should go to the hospital to get it sorted out.but obviously he couldnt go in and say "me dealer kicked the shit out of me"
his friend then came up with the bright idea:"tell them you were out horseriding and you fell of your horse and thats why you have a bleeding head and banjaxed leg"
yeah they'll believe that you fools!!

i was on the luas recently for the first time. now *thats* the cat's cack! too expensive, too packed, too slow (inexplicable 5 minute waits at the bottom of harcourt street when the final stop is the green - i know its proly cos it needs the 1 at stephens green to pull out first or whatever but still inexplicable) and then at the terminus the fucking exit doors are on the same side as doors to board. cue oulwans getting elbowed in the pancreas by eager beavers trying to get on first to get a seat. state of the art meeho-el. its proly a huge improvement for long haulers but my spin from ranelagh into the green was a nightmare. mobile phones and pda's = southside crack.

Mate of mine on the 16 sittin there, just sittin.

Youngfella down the back with headphones on nodding his head.
Middle aged geezer near the front.

Youngfella getting off the bus walks by the middle aged geezer, pulls off his headphones and goes
"Shoine on you crazy wha?"
Middle aged geezer, looking absolutely perplexed goes
"Horse?"
Youngfella goes
"NO.... DIAMOND.... ye muppeh"

Guaranteed if a drunk gets on the bus I am on he will hone in on me faster than the speed of light. They usually loudly slur questions at me while the rest of the bus look on, happy that they weren't singled out!

story me uncle told me: he was on this bus years ago and a person of small stature shall we say (midget) gets on. Anyway this youngfella gets out of his seat up the front for your man to sit down and just gets a bollocking for his trouble 'i don't need your fuckin charity' type thing. This ould wan says 'i hope when you get home snow white puts some manners on ye'

love that story :)

I remember this one time coming home from skool on an old green 27, as usual, and all throughout most of the trip up to Donneycarney all I could hear over my headphones was the sound of scratching metal and a very high pitched 'wer''s!! I turned around to see 2/3 scumbags with one of the old green seat bits halfway out the back window! Then one of the other ones who was sitting down jumped at in a knocked it out the window, they all let out a huge cheer!!! Neanderthals!!!!!!

hop said:
story me uncle told me: he was on this bus years ago and a person of small stature shall we say (midget) gets on. Anyway this youngfella gets out of his seat up the front for your man to sit down and just gets a bollocking for his trouble 'i don't need your fuckin charity' type thing. This ould wan says 'i hope when you get home snow white puts some manners on ye'

love that story :)
:D nothin like oul wans to cut you down to size.

another bus story from the same uncle - he's on his way into work one morning and there's these two young wans yapping away down the back, one of them saying in a really annoyingly loud voice 'a jayz, i washed me hair this mornin and its ALL OVER DE PLACE - a jayz look its all over de place me hair' and so on. anyway they're getting off and this fella has his feet out in the aisle, the one with the hair says 'd'ye MIND?' - he says 'ah sorry bout that, i washed them this morning and they're all over the place'. Apparently the bus was in stitches, i'd have loved to been there for that :)

upstairs on the 7 is a favourite with junkies and fans of burberry in general. however the 7x nitelink takes it to a whole new level
you never know what you might see!

a mate of mine arrived on the upper deck to find two people riding on the back seat. the lady sitting on the back seat with legs akimbo!
and some poor bastard sitting on the seat beside them, looking out the window, trying to focus on anything but the two people riding beside him

anyone ever get on the bus only to find on its route it takes a wrong turn and when you get off it has a different number on it. it almost like the langoliers....almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back