Worst Bus for Smoking and Drinking (2 Viewers)

pete said:
The 39 Nitelink is like a riot on wheels. Insanity.

Conversely, got the 70N home one saturday night & some castleknock idiot youngwan started smoking upstairs & everyone gave her shit over it the whole way up the navan road.

We're a respectable lot on the 70 route.

Two people in the last while representing the north-north-west... for a second I thought maybe we pailed in comparison to our Malahide/Sutton area neighbours.

Hey Pete/lmd64, do you remember a guy called Sherman White from up near the 38 terminus area (I've erased its name from my memory through years of cognitive therapy)? He got snared a few years back for ordering a rival drug dude's beating over the phone... met him on the 38 once, he was actually a good laugh, spent most of his time talking about stealing the richer people in my area's cars and telling me that if I needed anything (drugs) just to go up [there] and ask for him. Then I moved to Rathmines and there was estate agents called Sherman White's... I think they were different people though, next time I saw his name was in the paper.

Oh yeah here's another classic - guys down the back bragging about how they got their ugly mug in the paper after their latest court appearance!

"Yeah got me picture in the Hed-ald and everythin'. Bleedin' deadly or WHA!?!"

got the 83 from town to rathmines once.

there was this oldd drunk who got on and could barly stand. he was covered in beer / food / vomit. he ended up sitting accross from me and not beside me thank god. he smelt really bad and started trying to talk to people. at one stage the smell got worse as he pissed himself had to move my foot to avoid his stream of piss.

anyway as the bus got fuller there was almost no seats left. the drunk looked around and saw there was no seats left and people standing so he offered his seat to some bloke.

what the bloke didnt know was the drunk had just pissed the window seat and was now sitting on the dry aisle seat. the guy asked if the drunk had pissed himself at which stage he went off on some rant about being in the army and he would never piss himself. the guy was not only stuck in piss soaked seat he had to put up with the guy drunken rant.

almost had to get off the bus.

I had an exciting bus adventure whilst travelling in Oz from Adelaide over to Perth by coach (it took about 2 days). Anyway, some down and out type outback drongo had settled himself down in the back seat next to the lavatorial facilities, and proceeded to mutter away to himself, light up the odd fag and crack open a coupla tinnies. The driver stopped a coupla times and confronted him, but after promising to be good, he kept right at what he was doing. So, hours later, in the absolute arsehole of nowhere, the driver pulls up at this roadside stop. We quickly cottoned on to what he was doing when we spotted the biggest police car ever (more of a tank) parked outside. Then the biggest police-MAN of all time comes out, gets on the bus and hauls the guy off kicking and screaming. The last thing we saw as he headed off was the cop repeatedly banging the guys head off the spare tyre on the back of his tank.
Now, if only CIE would instill some of that courage in their employees...

aoifed said:
All buses is cack. If they're not full of crack smoking aggression freaks or packs of wild scobie teenagers, they're full of teenage girls and boys with silverspoons hanging out of their cracks talking about who they snogged, saying the word 'seriously' alot.

Most traumatic bus experience ever has to be being on the top deck of the 46A when you're the only person there not going to poxy Wesley :( Try it if you don't believe me. I'll take crack smokers and irate midgets over that any day.

I was on a bus to L.A. from San Diego...sitting beside a huge black dude. he started talking to me..asked me where I was from. I said Ireland. he said...Holland? I said Ireland. he said 'hmm..is that up by Canada?'. I said no.
then he asked me if I went to church. I said no. he said he loved the lord and then began singing off a hymn sheet with his hands moving up and down with the notes. oh he could sing fo reel. it was a beautiful experience. we parted company in L.A. we said nothing..but we knew it was likely we would never see each other again.

77a to jobstown
dirty bus full of junkies
i hate them , whats the problem with their hearing?
27 aint nearly as bad

i thaught i read that they just stopped doin nightlinks to tallaght after a certain time
because how regular trouble would flare up , did this happen or am i imagining it?

spady said:
Two people in the last while representing the north-north-west... for a second I thought maybe we pailed in comparison to our Malahide/Sutton area neighbours.

Hey Pete/lmd64, do you remember a guy called Sherman White from up near the 38 terminus area (I've erased its name from my memory through years of cognitive therapy)? He got snared a few years back for ordering a rival drug dude's beating over the phone... met him on the 38 once, he was actually a good laugh, spent most of his time talking about stealing the richer people in my area's cars and telling me that if I needed anything (drugs) just to go up [there] and ask for him. Then I moved to Rathmines and there was estate agents called Sherman White's... I think they were different people though, next time I saw his name was in the paper.
i'm only living in blanche for the last year or so, haven't had a chance to get accquainted with the criminal element locally yet.

i'm originally from sutton, buh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back