World Cup degenerate gambler thread. (2 Viewers)

Gonna do this bet tomorrow - England HT/FT 11/10
Germany Ht/FT 6/5
U.S.A 10/11

Treble for a 20EUR stake returns 176.40.

I like the look of England -1 @13/10, I think they'll do the business tomorrow against a very poor Slovenia side.

That's not a bad price 13/10 - might include that instead of England HT/FT.

Fucking Limeys
wave_smiley.gif

With the Brazilians out, only my David Villa top goalscorer bet is still in with a chance unless Van Persie starts to bang in a few hattricks that is....

Seeing as today is a pay day I've put on two more bets, tomorrow I'm going for a five euro double of Germany + Spain which should return 24 euro and a fiver on their being a sending off in the Argentina / Germany game which should return 17.50.

I'm in good shape to wind up making some sort of profit from the world cup. I'm currently a little bit behind in my day by day bets (I lost a decent amount of money on the Brazil-North Korea game and have been kind of chasing it since) but if my Uruguay in 90/Spain @ht double comes through for me I'll be square for that. I told myself that that would be my final bet but I'm looking at the Germany-Argentina game and I think the German's look good value at 11/5.

Had Holland to win at 3/1 today, I thought it was likely a loser but the odds were really good for it.

My tournament long bets are looking good. I've got e/w bets for the golden boot on Forlan, Higuain, Van Persie and Luis Fabiano. They're all still in with some sort of shot of doing the business for me though Fabiano is likely to slip out of the places and Van Persie probably needs to score 3 goals in the next 2 games to pay out.

I've also got Spain to win the tournament outright and Holland e/w so if both of those sides make the final then happy days.

Seems like more hassle than it's worth to me really, I only go betting on stuff about once a year or so.

Uruguay at 5/1 to win in normal time tonight looks decent to me.

Fucking Houghton moaning for a good two minutes after the goal about how the keeper could have saved it
wave_smiley.gif

Scorer of wonder goals against England and Italy or not, the man is an absolute bellend and the reason that I shall be watching this with the sound off (ITV is never an option)...

Fucking Houghton moaning for a good two minutes after the goal about how the keeper could have saved it
wave_smiley.gif

Scorer of wonder goals against England and Italy or not, the man is an absolute bellend and the reason that I shall be watching this with the sound off (ITV is never an option)...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to evil bandit again."

Thank you. He was driving me demented the moaning fucking cunt. He complained about a guy who had his leg offside in the first minute, saying its a bad call by the linesman, he was onside. Then he complains about the opposite from Van Persie. ITV is so retarded it defies belief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back