Working in a call centre... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Why are so many people fucking pig ignorant and fucking stupid?

So stupid.. SO STUPID.

Why are so many people fucking pig ignorant and fucking stupid?

So stupid.. SO STUPID.

Because they're paid peanuts and have quite bad working conditions, plus they have to deal with an awful lot of rude people on the phone which does put your call centre drone in a somewhat pissy and unhelpful mood.

Speaking from bitter experience here.

Tell us more about this, please? Sounds juicy.

I heard they had to replace their phones with those headset things cos the people who work there were always belting the heads off each other with the receivers.

I think Charlie Bird did a piece on it back in the day. He uncovered a dark, sordid underworld that existed in the bowels of said organisation. After I saw his report I put in a job application but they turned me down saying I didn't have the right accent to work there.

Ooops I thought you were talking from the point of view of someone working in a call centre in which I unfortunately have experience in.

Speaking from the other side, It can be hard to be nice to the 150th person you've spoken to that day.

I heard they had to replace their phones with those headset things cos the people who work there were always belting the heads off each other with the receivers.

I think Charlie Bird did a piece on it back in the day. He uncovered a dark, sordid underworld that existed in the bowels of said organisation. After I saw his report I put in a job application but they turned me down saying I didn't have the right accent to work there.

Eircom?

Uuuuuuugh, working in a call centre is the worst ever. I used to work in O2 back in the days when you were expected to deal with 99 calls a day. Kerry Katona rang once, and some dude who writes a music column in the Indo. He was nice. Getting fired from there was one of the happiest days of my life.

Barnardos?

I worked in a call centre some years back and really enjoyed it; though i almost went postal after 12 months. still, up to that it was fine.

I work in a call centre.

:mad:.

I take calls from people in the UK, by the way. I never knew my accent sounded like such gibberish to people.

Me answering calls =

"thanquefocallingspraypal yourethrewtojohnerrresolutions

Can I take your name please"

it was very depressing to spend the whole day taking calls from people then going home to watch a show about working in a call centre but that's what I did

Sounds like a certain Conduit in East point!

Urgghh I worked on the phones over there for about a year by the end I'd taken to making up different names for myself, cutting people off mid call and transferring calls to my mates mobiles when they asked for supervisors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back