Working but want to see naked girls, don't worry. (1 Viewer)

snakybus said:
and there's KFC in donegal, yes? you norries love your bit of chicken so ye do

yep, the yanks have got us by the balls now, KFC, Mc Donalds and Kids with marlyn manson make-up at the monday night rock disco.

we have 'the four lanterns' [colloquial - "the four lights"] - its nordiespeak for supermacs.

and how the fuck did you know that?

captain anomie said:
yep, the yanks have got us by the balls now, KFC, Mc Donalds and Kids with marlyn manson make-up at the monday night rock disco.

we have 'the four lanterns' [colloquial - "the four lights"] - its nordiespeak for supermacs.

and how the fuck did you know that?

4 Lights snackbox. Minker-tastic

Liadain said:
sometimes there are times in a lady's life when any food other than take-aways is too emotionally demanding. q.e.d. and other smart sounding stuff.

and sometimes all the shops are closed except the kebab place.
Hmmm.......

Pretty much exactly what my girlfriend said when she dumped me last week :rolleyes:

Liadain said:
sometimes there are times in a lady's life when any food other than take-aways is too emotionally demanding. q.e.d. and other smart sounding stuff.

and sometimes all the shops are closed except the kebab place.
you just need a new hobby... try some new "exciting" foods ;) indian, mexican, italian... burger and chips must get boring...

hag said:
you just need a new hobby... try some new "exciting" foods ;) indian, mexican, italian... burger and chips must get boring...
exciting foods are the worst! they give you fierce indigestion! and you know i don't like chili....
i still think it was funny how you called a hobby a 'hoppy' last night. when you meant boy. it's going to be my new term for desirable members of the opposite sex. as in, 'hag is such a hoppy'.

you can always put interesting sauces on burger and chips to liven them up. what was that sauce you put on my chips that night?
mmm..hag's sauce....repeat double entendres ad infinitum......

reminds me of that dylan moran joke "when you get older you realise some things, like: curry and seduction rarely happen on the same night"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back