Working but want to see naked girls, don't worry. (3 Viewers)

Wheels said:
Don't distract her Hag! She's busy translating for me. And Vanessa P is preparing me a sandwich... of Love....
Vanessa P can suck your P all day for all i care... :) it's not a blanket french thing... even girls think she's amazing. like mendozy, she thinks she's amazing too... imagine my surprise when i caught the two of them making out in my dreams!!! ;)

Liadain said:
you can always put interesting sauces on burger and chips to liven them up. what was that sauce you put on my chips that night?
mmm..hag's sauce....repeat double entendres ad infinitum......
that's actually called 'burger sauce', believe it or not. it's might tasty, i think heinz make it. it's like the sauce you get in big macs but it has nothing whatsoever to do with mcdonalds. is that the sauce you were talking about?

yes.... that sauce... that you suddenly produced out of nowhere... and greatly enhanced my chip-eating experience...

i'm sorry, double-entendres and me are like a big magnet and iron filings

All this talk of food and animals and romance!

I've just smeared butter all over my pants and am sitting here waiting for Fido.

hag said:
Vanessa P can suck your P all day for all i care... :) it's not a blanket french thing... even girls think she's amazing. like mendozy, she thinks she's amazing too... imagine my surprise when i caught the two of them making out in my dreams!!! ;)

Hey, how come I don't get to have dreams like that? Must be sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

mendozy said:
Hey, how come I don't get to have dreams like that? Must be sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.
we should switch sides... maybe we'll have a 'communial' dream, all 3 of us in it. bags firsties!!! :D

hag said:
we should switch sides... maybe we'll have a 'communial' dream, all 3 of us in it. bags firsties!!! :D

That's making the misleading assumption that we're sharing the same bed in the first place ;). But be my guest with the communal dream - I want to keep my lesbo fantasies free of boy, thanks very much :p

mendozy said:
That's making the misleading assumption that we're sharing the same bed in the first place ;). But be my guest with the communal dream - I want to keep my lesbo fantasies free of boy, thanks very much :p
sigh... :( what will it take for me to take up permanent residency? i mean i cook for you, i bring you to fancy restaurants, i let you sleep in my "best bed in the world", i buy you presents when i go away, i'm caring and kind... what more do you want? :)

hag said:
sigh... :( what will it take for me to take up permanent residency? i mean i cook for you, i bring you to fancy restaurants, i let you sleep in my "best bed in the world", i buy you presents when i go away, i'm caring and kind... what more do you want? :)

AND you're devastatingly hot, intimidatingly intelligent and regularly introduce me to new books, funny TV series and...hold on a minute...something's...not...quite...

mendozy said:
AND you're devastatingly hot, intimidatingly intelligent and regularly introduce me to new books, funny TV series and...hold on a minute...something's...not...quite...
yeah, we're both describing you... what gives? ;) heh heh heh, "intimidatingly intelligent", you deserve a special kiss for that :p this ends now. !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back