words you hate the most (2 Viewers)

haha, ah that's gas. I love when a tard with fucked pronunciation corrects one, such as: me and Stan out for dinner, I order a bottle of muscadet (obviously and PACIFICALLY pronouncing it muscad-ay). The waitress looks at me and says 'oh, the musCADET'

Bellatrix said:
Pacific

As in:

"I PACIFICally told him not to do that."

"Could you be a bit more PACIFIC please?"

I recently used specifically in a sentence only to find myself corrected by someone whose exaggerated enunciation of "pacific" was an attempt both to enlighten and also to infer that I was retarded.

Also cocktease. In films, in conversations, whatever, that word is rage-inducing.

oh no, I love the word savage. Especially when it's followed by the word 'out'

Lads - lost was savage OUT last night like! Anyone for a hang sanger and a bottle of TK minerals?

Spam Javelin said:
"Savage" when used as a positive adjective.

"Savage episode of Lost last night"

Pigeon Irish is pretty shocking in general.

"People skills" annoys me but I've still known to use it. Has any one got a replacement phrase other I don't particularly like being nice to people all the time?

"Legendary". As in some artist/musician/whatever is legendary because some people used to like him/her and they are over 25.

people who say pigeon when what they *actually* mean is pidgin

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

going forward.
"I turned around and said" - the implication that you and your conversation partner were back-to-back, presumably because you're taking part in a pistol duel.

Gratuitous good movie image:
B00006JU7U.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

In anyways - its the word equivalent of scratching a blackboard.

Calling the remote control the controller. Its a remote.

Calling the tv vloume the noise, as in Turn the noise up. :mad:

Galway thing of saying "I've loads for doing" instead of I've loads to do. GAAAAH

Random page of Strategic management book:

"Not only must a firm have the intellectual ability to envision the industry's future, but it must also be able to communicate this vision in a manner that other firms and individuals will be willing to buy in."

Also, on the newstalk voxpop:

"Republican synthesisers"

kirstie said:
oh no, I love the word savage. Especially when it's followed by the word 'out'

Lads - lost was savage OUT last night like! Anyone for a hang sanger and a bottle of TK minerals?
you should know this kristy, it's "mineralts"

i despise the word morish.

and i hate when people refer to expense as 'spends'

fucks sake.

on the radio a couple of weeks, every single sports bulletin all fucking day said :"middlesboro face a trip to hungary to face rapid bucharest"
all fucking day.
we are slowing all becoming retarded. i blame teh radio and pacifically radio advertising.

cockteasers.

ICUH8N said:
going forward.
"I turned around and said" - the implication that you and your conversation partner were back-to-back, presumably because you're taking part in a pistol duel.

Gratuitous good movie image:
B00006JU7U.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
so so movie in fairness.

Any word that barry piratio says is like a fuckin nail through the color part of my eye that ends up in my tailbone via the piece of flesh between the thumb and index finger.

Although he's good for getting his round in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back