wonky 2 (2 Viewers)

snap-apple

Supporter
Since 2000
most of yiz know all about it (or are part of it) but and anyways.
looks great.

WONKY 2: 24th and 25th of August.

More sights and sounds of the underground
An audio-visual spectacular of sights and sounds from the Irish and international undergroundfeaturing a programme compiled by Leagues (No Disco) and Paul Murnaghan (5th@ Guinness Storehouse)

Bigger, stronger, faster - more bands, animation, video, film, DJ's, interactive art, projection, dancing, laughter, joy, tears, general messing around, 2 floors / 2 nights

Saturday 24th:
Four Tet, The Jimmy Cake, Joan of Arse, D.A.D.D.Y., Manitoba, Goodtime John, Del9, Creative Controle, The Dudley Corporation,
Steve Fanagan, Paul O'Reilly, The Chalets, Large Mound, Reasonably Shorts, Damien Frost, Old Man Polka, DJ's Brain Girl and Dinghy Boy and Lee 'King' Casey

Sunday 25th:
Uptown Raquet Club, Donal Dineen, Decal, Tim Renford, The Last Post, Jape, Connect 4 Orchestra and Del9

tickets will be only from Road Records (don't know how much or when they're available though).

Are there any more bands to be announced or is that it? Sunday seems less busy than Saturday, for some reason.

bitter tears I cried when I realised I wasn't gonna be here for this

WARGH

thanks for letting us all know whether you'll all be availiable or not lads.
i don't care what they say about youze, yer alright in my buke.

Tickets for wonky go on sale saturday at 12europes for the saturday show and 8europes for the sunday, available from road

i didn't have an exam, i was goin in to college to study for my repeats in a couple of weeks.

ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i thought you were actually doin le exam..doh! im leaving internet cafe now i mite txt thou if youre lucky ;)

What's Leagues O'Toole's contact e-mail/number/address?

Could be an idea to put up a Things You're Missing stall there (I really feel like a street merchant - "Ge' yer Omelettes.... three fer a euro!")

Originally posted by Ed
Tickets for wonky go on sale saturday at 12europes for the saturday show and 8europes for the sunday, available from road

12 euro is great value for what you're getting on saturday but aint that double the price of the last wonky? still i can't imagine that place is cheap to hire and 6 euro did seem taking the piss cheap.

12euro is remarably reasonable, i'd imagine 6euro for the last one was actually a little too close to the cheap side, and considering the amount of acts that are doing the saturday and the quality it's still stupidly cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back