wonky 2 (1 Viewer)

we should do out some niiice THiNGS flyers though to promote the website and distro?

Seems a bit strange.. There was a stall at the last one selling TRM stuff. I know they were playing on the night, but does it really make a difference if the stuff being sold is by bands who are playing or not? If not, then....

Quarter to six Sunday morning. Damn insomnia.
Anyroad, quoting Leagues from Dudley's post on the Things board:

"there might be a possibility of a stall. Storehouse aren't
too keen on it, but if it's allowed I'm giving first dibs to Road because they asked last week.

if it's allowed and Road decide not to go with it, Things are welcome to do so."

So there you have it.
From the beagle's mouth.

This sounds good. I missed the last Wonkey, the Sabbath and the XFM benefit due to never having any money but I've got a job now so I should be there on the Saturday at the least.

And who are/is Old Man Polka? I hadn't heard of them/him/her/it untill I saw the line-up of the XFM gig. Is there a website?

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
Saw Old man polka at xfm gig - they're steve fanagan, paul o'reilly and a drummer.

A drummer?

like, any old drummer?

no!

Peter Coldspoon.

tsk....

though he won't be playin Wonky, cuz he'll be in New York.

with me....also missing playin the gtj set.

dang

Hey ERonan, is your signature one o them Amazing TV Facts from TV Go ome?
liuke This?
'If everyone in Luton hit the Mute button at the same time, the ensuing silence wold be the same as that experienced by the soul after a hanging'
Or this?
'Dutch scientists have invented a Tv that is powered exclsively by the viewers own sence of self loathing'.

Originally posted by binky
Hey ERonan, is your signature one o them Amazing TV Facts from TV Go ome?
liuke This?
'If everyone in Luton hit the Mute button at the same time, the ensuing silence wold be the same as that experienced by the soul after a hanging'
Or this?
'Dutch scientists have invented a Tv that is powered exclsively by the viewers own sence of self loathing'.

'tis john, 'tis.

some udder deadly uns...

“When no humans are watching TV, pets left at home during the day prevent it from becoming a philosophical problem.”

“Recent archeological digs have unearthed evidence of a primitive Inca television set. Unlike modern units it had no screen, and resembled a decorative cup. Instead of broadcasting programmes, historians believe it was mainly used for drinking liquid”

“Cornish security guard Morgan Brady became so obsessed with the hit soap Hollyoaks that he changed his name to Some Boys Raped Luke, after the shows most controversial story line.”

“It is estimated that by the year 2017 there will be no TV quiz questions left to ask. At this point experts predict that contestants will win holidays, cameras and money by pulling facial expressions.”

“Cultural analysts believe that if Hitler had been born in 1976, he might now be president of the Only Fools and Horses fan club and drive around in a yellow Robin Reliant in homage to the show.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back