Wobble presents SKREAM, A$$quake present Mumdance & Jammer, Twisted Pepper, Fri 20th (1 Viewer)

Re: Wobble presents SKREAM, A$$quake present Mumdance & Jammer, Twisted Pepper, Fri 2

its the kinda thing you'd imagine Rosanna Davidson would do alot if she djed. DJing for dumb fuckers.

Re: Wobble presents SKREAM, A$$quake present Mumdance & Jammer, Twisted Pepper, Fri 2

The Bug is the same - rewinds into every single track these days. At BLOC last year he did a rewind about 30 seconds into every single track. Totally headwrecking.

ehhh..... bit of an exaggeration but yea, the bug is definitely well guilty of this. what was it at twisted pepper last time, 4 or 5 rewinds on 'poison dart' at the end..... ridiculous.

what started off as 'oh good hes playin this song' soon became 'anyone goin for a smoke?' as the rewinds went on.

guitar bands should start doin this...for the laugh... just to see the confused reaction they'd get!

I've just remembered that I'm guilty of doing a rewind last Sunday morning. In my defence I was monged and the tune was Here I Come, Barrington Levy. God, I'm such a hypocrite :(

Shitepipe, If David Mancuso wants to do a rewind, he's perfectly welcome in my book.

seems like it could afflict anyone this sunday morning / rewind epidemic.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I fucking love rewinds.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mumdanceposter.jpg

As for the rewinds thing, it's like any tool in the box, it can be used wisely or foolishly. I've seen them destroy a dance and i've seen them ruin the vibe. A night without a rewind is never as good as a night with them though!

hoping there'll be plenty of this going on friday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNcC0dl8H_c"]YouTube - THE DUBSTEP DANCE REVAMPED![/ame]

SKREAM CANCELLED. Just heard this minute. Turns out someone close to him died, so he didn't quite feel like coming over. Can't blame him :( Sorry folks.

Mumdance & Jammer are gonna go upstairs now, and ourselves and Noid the Droid & The Laminator will take downstairs on. Prices changed to 10er or 8 with a flyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back