win a mini for seomra spraoi (1 Viewer)

Thats a bollox, not interesting anymore.
Also Raychill is not as poor as she makes out, thats a very expensive L class lens on her Camera. :p

Someone set up one for the worship leader instead and when you win give the car to seomra spraoi. Fuckin took them long enough to realise that seomra sproai isn't a person.

Kinda shitty that seomra spraoi got cut 0.o Woulda rathered loosing to them than an obviously cheating biker whos mates keep leaving me weird votes 0.o

ah the bikers are ok, it was just some eejit left the nasty notes......there was a thread about it on biker.ie until yesterday when they made it private and they weren't at all pleased at the mongos who are going way overboard with the multiple votes and leaving stupid comments. your man can't stop people from doing that. and he's giving the money to charity in fairness.

Its funny though how he's giving it to charity now, considering he already entered to win the car himself and got no votes.. lol.. Anyways, if seomra got cut for such a stupid reason I'm sure they'll catch him out for having more than one entry. I know all bikers arent too bad haha... I was going out with one so I was at a few of the biker type events. Fun fun lol.

Its funny though how he's giving it to charity now, considering he already entered to win the car himself and got no votes.. lol.. Anyways, if seomra got cut for such a stupid reason I'm sure they'll catch him out for having more than one entry. I know all bikers arent too bad haha... I was going out with one so I was at a few of the biker type events. Fun fun lol.
did they fart on your head?

Fuck this I'm entering this.If everyone on my facebook and myspace votes once or twice I'll fucking run away with it.And they will cos I'm gonna tell them I'm selling the car to buy drink.
which will be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back