Wierd shit found in flat (1 Viewer)

Cos I read that girlas are into that.........is it not true?
Martina Burke said:
Is ur gf called Martina!? We-ird. How come ur so horrible to me then?

actually now that you mention it, we found a used tampon in a cupboard in a house we moved into.

That house was really weird tho, strange patterns of nails hammered into the walls, all the bedroom doors had chubb locks on them, and most disgustingly of all there was a sack of rotten potatos that loads of these tiny flies had hatched out of and were dotted all over the house. There was also gravel all over the kitchen...

Last time i let someone else pick the gaff I move into.

some unopened bottle of eastern european booze that we can't identify turned up in our kitchen at the weekend

reckon i'll drink the fuck out of it

Andy, I wouldn't give you the piss off my stream if you were lying on the floor, all burned up like some indian chick whos just had acid thrown in her face.

Have I gone too far.

oh yeah, tell you what. I'll call into the pub tonight and smash them one by one in front of you, before turning on my stilettoed heel and sashaying out.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
don't get the indian chick reference....

when are you going to drop around our plates?

there was a weird picture hanging in a creepy old house we used to live in bout 6 years ago, it was all jigsaw pieces glued onto a frame ,they all fitted together but didnt make up a picture, anyways one night in the house we was havin a bit of an aul session with some a the aul mushrooms and got curious about this picture.started to pick off the pieces, and who was behind the jigsaw pictures............................................

holy-mary-mother-of-god.jpg

:eek: the blessed feckin virgin :eek:

CITY BABY said:
there was a weird picture hanging in a creepy old house we used to live in bout 6 years ago, it was all jigsaw pieces glued onto a frame ,they all fitted together but didnt make up a picture, anyways one night in the house we was havin a bit of an aul session with some a the aul mushrooms and got curious about this picture.started to pick off the pieces, and who was behind the jigsaw pictures............................................
i reckon at that point i would have soiled myself most heartily. fuckin' heavy duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back