Wicked Things You've Done. (2 Viewers)

THE DEVIL

I just had Goebels in from H.R, and believe it or not, we're low on numbers. Forward your details please, along with any mateiralistic or coveteous requests that you'd be willing to trade your soul for.
(You're already in with a promotion before you even start, Mackle.)

Kind regards,
Satan.

GOD%20BLESS.jpg

ms.b.haven said:
i always wanted a Mr Frostie. i think i've mentioned that before.

Thats a fairly meanial thing to trade your soul for. Think bigger,Mrs.B; it's gotta be somthing you dont have that would really improve your lifestyle and general wellbeing.
Like a windproof, head-sized paper bag. Or a sense of humour.

I was playing at a Hoot Night in the Sugar Club, and afterwards psuedo comedy band Clint Velour and the Camonbert Quartet came on afterwards. In a gush of drunken outrage at their brutalisation of various rock classics, I strolled over to the side of the stage and waved at the band mid song until they looked at me. Then I gave them the finger. Is this bad form?

oh fuck off would you, i don't find you amusing even if others do
THE DEVIL said:
Thats a fairly meanial thing to trade your soul for. Think bigger,Mrs.B; it's gotta be somthing you dont have that would really improve your lifestyle and general wellbeing.
Like a windproof, head-sized paper bag. Or a sense of humour.

6000 SUX said:
I was playing at a Hoot Night in the Sugar Club, and afterwards psuedo comedy band Clint Velour and the Camonbert Quartet came on afterwards. In a gush of drunken outrage at their brutalisation of various rock classics, I strolled over to the side of the stage and waved at the band mid song until they looked at me. Then I gave them the finger. Is this bad form?

Not really. The Four Cheeses are a regular fixture down here, due to the soul destroying mercilessness that is their 'music'. Any insults to their status or efforts made in the direction of their demise are therefore considered an act of general goodwill for the sake of all mankind, which unfortunately compromises my position on the matter. Piddly little rep for effort though.

or the fact that you're a complete wankbag and i'm not in the mood for trivial bickering. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself, you never know this time next week you might have 200 rep points, now wouldn't that be something to celebrate.

pleb
THE DEVIL said:
That's because of the lack of the sense of humour. Stupid Christian.

ms.b.haven said:
or the fact that you're a complete wankbag and i'm not in the mood for trivial bickering. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself, you never know this time next week you might have 200 rep points, now wouldn't that be something to celebrate.

pleb

Rep: 222
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

Champagne anyone?

ms.b.haven said:
without a doubt you're Hag

No. I'm THE DEVIL. But if i was a hag i'd be terrificly offended that you'd assume i(the hag) was pretending to be me (THE DEVIL) and dock you loads of rep for assuming i (hag) was of bad character. Then i'd skip onto the treadmill for a bit and try beating the record you set last week while watching Barney and Friends. Now shake hands with the divil, and stop acting all high and mighty. I hate high and mighty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back