whzm hammblzmm mbrlazumm CORN STARCH (1 Viewer)

When I was about 7, my Mam was going to bed and told me she saw me standing on my bed waggling my finger at the door and saying 'comic relief, comic relief' until I sudddenly dove back on the bed still fast asleep. I presume comic relief was on that night or something.

record breaking, modh coinníolach sleep jabber :

me : mmfrmm dá mbeadh mé ag bag of toast

also

My older brother a few years back was going down the late shop. I asked him to get me a bar. When he came back, I was snoozing in my leaba

Slumbering Fergus : ' put the Galaxy beside the bed'

it was a dairy milk, but anyhow in the morning I woke up with dried chocolate caking my face, my chest and my entire pillow. I could only assume I tried to munch it down in my sleep, gave it up as a bad job, and left it on my face. Then I rolled around for a bit.

also

The little woman lay awake.

SulmberingFergus ' Whats your FUCKing problem, bitch'

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GET AWWWAYYYYY!!!"

While sleeping through Scarface. I think I was dreaming myself into the chainsaw scene.

my friend doesnt sleep walk often, but she told me one night she woke up sopping wet and shivering.

turns out she'd gotten up during the night, had a cold shower, put heaps of shampoo in her hair, hadnt washed it out and gotten back into bed.

groggy.

I don't know what you're talking about. I certainly don't favour such a position, I'm more of a fetal man myself.

case in point

crimecall_sleeper.jpg

WHO'S IN DA HAUUUUUS!

My brother and I tried to wake our other brother up one night and he said this....

"Meabh go out and milk the cows..."

Meabh being his high ex-fashion girlfriend who would have a problem even walking through the un cemented bit of our yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back