Why is Thumped so unstable? (2 Viewers)

i think this guy and two of his mates stop playing world of war craft for a day or so once a year to catch up on thumped.
too-many-monitors1.jpg

seems to be slow a bit lately, and it seems to be things like woopra, facebook, amazon and other stats pages slowing it down, cause their names pop up at the bottom and hang for a bit sometimes.

tell woopra to shove it pete, do we really need to now what percentage of posters eat cornflakes within 2.3 hours of browsing the home publishing forum?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, i've been having a problem for a week or two on multiple computers where, when i log in from thumped.com/bbs, it goes to the redirect and then hangs. Sometimes it's only a minute or two, sometimes (like just now) i give it ten minutes and nothing. I can go into my history and click on other thumped pages i've already looked at and it won't load. Just now i cleared my cookies and could get onto the board again, then i logged in from a random thread and the redirect took a fairly normal amount of time. Ideas?

Its pants at the moment.Hasnt completey died on me yet but its in the post I sense.

Whats the story Pete,are you playing world of Warcraft behind the scenes or what?

GET IT TOGETHER MAN!!!!

I nearly started flushing my dns and shit!!

If you +1 a post it gets a +1 and a -1

If you -1 a post it just gets a -1.

Profound statements about life aside, I think it's broken.

it's meant to be:

the number on the left = number of '+' votes
number on right = total number of votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back