Why are you not at Leechrum this weekend? (4 Viewers)

Fuckin whopper weekend altogether, I just wish I could remember it now. Loads of savage bands on both nights, pocket billiards foot in mouth and freeboters in particular were amazing. Fair play to everyone who organised or volunteered and anyone else still down there, yiz did well.
I'm going to suck the life out of the 40 winks tonight...

why the fuck did you leave so early? told ammmy you'd be back at 12.30 at the latest, and tried to sneak in without her noticing??

she caught you didnt she? And you were t\rightly repremanded, as you were hoping.

sicko

end of the tour so fucking wrecked and the proespect of trying to sleep next to that dance tent was not very appealing.Took us 7 and a half hours to get there from Cork.

Great atmosphere at the festival.
Best bands on Saturday for me were Diem Kampf they sounded fucking huge, and a Reggae/ska band at towards the end of the night, not sure of their name, they played a Sublime Cover. Oh and Roosky were excellent too.

I couldn't stay for Sunday unfortunately but I am well looking forward to the next one.

that was a mad aul festival all right. i missed pretty much the whole of sunday night due to my own stupidity but what i did see was amazin

Anyone think they know an Aussie guy that was at Leechrum called Callan? He's comin' to Belfast for a bit and I told him I'd sort him out with a place to stay. Anyone that has any contact details or at least knows somebody who knows him, please give me a shout, I know it's a long shot but also if it helps, he was wearing a grey hat and a black Ramones t-shirt, lol. Cheers

Marvellous weekend. Haven't been that fucked up in ages. Highlights include Lungs, Kid Blunt, Freebooters, Boneyard Witch and meeting all the poeple I hadn't seen in up to ten years. Oh yeah and snogging the girl I fell over in front of outside the all nighter tent.

Photos can be found here.

210849369_6a15349792.jpg

210862562_294735abe1.jpg

Only managed one night due to massive over-indulgence in drink and drugs. On Sunday morning my world and my brain were in utter turmoil, so I was very grateful for the offer of a lift home. Probably the best crack I've had playing a gig.

Hey Moose, would it be cool to put some of the Roosky pics on our myspace page? You'll be credited fully an' all.

Only managed one night due to massive over-indulgence in drink and drugs. On Sunday morning my world and my brain were in utter turmoil, so I was very grateful for the offer of a lift home. Probably the best crack I've had playing a gig.

Hey Moose, would it be cool to put some of the Roosky pics on our myspace page? You'll be credited fully an' all.

No bother.

Quality weekend, as good as last year. Pity about the bands who pulled out.
Will upload pics when I get a chance.

Haha, of Hessilink, best user name on here in ages!!!

Some hilarious pictures there Moose. I apologize for almost breaking your lens when you photographed me, I was blocked you know. Drinking all day in the sun, I was going back to my redneck roots.

Parental Warning: This picture may not be suitable for anyone

210851392_6d0e0da555.jpg

that doesnt sound like 100% dirtbag rock to me...

Im a little dissapointed...

Being a driver,organiser and playing on a tour eliminates 96% of dirtbag rock from your system.I learned this the hard way.Never drive and play,could you live with the shame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back