why are teenagers morons? (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA said:
i dont actually know Dara at all! I was at a few of his gigs, ages ago, before everyone was into him.

his old shit was amazing back then. remember? when he was more 'underground'.

c0De_n1NjA said:
game of hangman?

m i _ h a _ l H u t _ h _ n _ _

La La's House.

maybe we should merge this thread with the Help Me Name My Gaff one.

we still haven't decided on a name........

I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.

BGR-23.jpg

darknothing said:
ok so i'm sitting in class wondering why these kids are so blind to how stupid they are please tell me that there is hope for a future i will never let my kids grow up to be such morons....where you a moron and grew out of it...?

I fucking rock arse, and at least your not being stalked by 2nd year nirvana heads.

Roisin said:
I fucking rock arse, and at least your not being stalked by 2nd year nirvana heads.
don't forget that other stalker, that 15 year old babes in toyland fanatic who fancies the hole off you, clearly.:p

trianglegrrrl said:
don't forget that other stalker, that 15 year old babes in toyland fanatic who fancies the hole off you, clearly.:p

I maintain hes gay, I told barry and I told barry to keep it to himself, barry goes and tells the whole of 6th year. He asked me about Rowena today, little does she know whats shes in for.

trianglegrrrl said:
I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.I'M A CLICHÉ.
sorry you feel that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back