Who.... (1 Viewer)

baffle s me as to why anyones interested in this shit ,the music is more basic than any 77 or 82 struggling punk band after its first practice, makes the uk subs early demo s sound like propagahndi,and as for the lyrics obvious cock!

thanks for putting that up ive always wanted to hear how bad it is. know someone who's da was in them for a short ammount of time. its still downloading so im glad its shit because i hate it when i actually like dodgy music (damn you nsbm!!!)

nah cant help it if people write good tunes but have nasty politics and are bigoted cunts. i dont listen to racist oi because the lyrics annoy me so much and i feel like a cunt. plenty of good antifascist stuff out there to keep me happy. loads of dodgy cunts play metal that i like.

wagner was a raving anti semite, his music is still mindblowingly good.

oh yeah bad brains were well up for queer abuse (not the good, rubber suited kind) but i still like their music.

ah yeah lots of horrible people have made good music...but i've still never heard a nazi oi band that i thought were anyway decent (politics aside) that said decent oi bands are hard enough to come by anyway.

ok .well there was Dein Kampf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back