who is your favourite johnny? (2 Viewers)

there may be more but let's face it, these dudes stuck around longer

• JohnnyRaz

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • johnnystress

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JohnnyC

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm dizzy from typing the word 'johnny' over and over

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it's a little suspicious that the day before the biggest popularity contest of his life, Mr Stress launches a range of extremely popular online 19th century monkey caper stories. This aint right. This aint right at all.

This Johnny.

meet_johnny_ferguson_03.jpg

I like all the johnnies, even the rubber ones, and now I feel bad that I didn't vote for JohnnyRaz because he reminds me of George Hook. Or maybe it's because he used to have George Hook as his avatar. Sometimes I feel like JohnnyRaz and me would make a great TV crimefighting duo. There'd be all sorts of tension, and half the time we wouldn't be speaking to each other because I'd be all offended at stuff he said, but deep down, there'd be real cop-to-cop affection, all "You know what I hate about you? I hate that I'd take a bullet for you, asshole." You know, that kind.

But outside of that even, JohnnyRaz deserves some votes -- c'mon people! Don't emasculate the poor guy! That's MY job!

that would be deadly. It would be just like dirty harry ii. Except we'd work it so you wouldnt get killed in the end and all of our cases would involve wombs.
dirty_harry_2.jpg

you could also continuiously point out that my big gun was to compensate for my feelings of sexual inadequacy.
I't'd be deadly!!

that would be deadly. It would be just like dirty harry ii. Except we'd work it so you wouldnt get killed in the end and all of our cases would involve wombs.
dirty_harry_2.jpg

you could also continuiously point out that my big gun was to compensate for my feelings of sexual inadequacy.
I't'd be deadly!!

Awesome. And you can retort by pointing out that my obsession with your big gun is due to penis envy.

They might as well send us the Emmy for "Sassiest Crimefighting Duo" before we even start filming.

I can't wait!

Awesome. And you can retort by pointing out that my obsession with your big gun is due to penis envy.

They might as well send us the Emmy for "Sassiest Crimefighting Duo" before we even start filming.

I can't wait!

uhhh can I play the angry loudmouth chief?

It'll be like this.

JANE: Raz, the Chief wants to see us in his office.
JOHNNYRAZ: Shit, Janey, what'd we do this time?

[AVERNUS enters. His swagger is that of a man who's just spilled in his trousers, and he is chewing on a cigar as he barrels through the copshop to his office.]

AVERNUS: You two! In my office! Pronto!

It'll be like that ALL THE TIME.

Wow, it's just like the Oscars.

If I win, I promise to blub uncontrollably, mention "the power of imagination" in my acceptance speech and immediately vanish from radar ala Mira Sorvino.

fucking hell, johnnystress and diddles are writing a book, jane and avernus are starring in their own cop tv show

what the fuck is going on?

If I win I plan to send a woman dressed as a "native american" to collect my award in some sort of protest at something

and to thank Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back