who is your favourite johnny? (1 Viewer)

there may be more but let's face it, these dudes stuck around longer

• JohnnyRaz

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • johnnystress

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JohnnyC

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm dizzy from typing the word 'johnny' over and over

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
soalone.jpg

I like all the johnnies, even the rubber ones, and now I feel bad that I didn't vote for JohnnyRaz because he reminds me of George Hook. Or maybe it's because he used to have George Hook as his avatar. Sometimes I feel like JohnnyRaz and me would make a great TV crimefighting duo. There'd be all sorts of tension, and half the time we wouldn't be speaking to each other because I'd be all offended at stuff he said, but deep down, there'd be real cop-to-cop affection, all "You know what I hate about you? I hate that I'd take a bullet for you, asshole." You know, that kind.

But outside of that even, JohnnyRaz deserves some votes -- c'mon people! Don't emasculate the poor guy! That's MY job!

Hey that's good! I've been trying to decide what to write on my grandmother birthday card all morning, thanks Jane!

No problem. I'm working on my latest series of greeting cards now, which may interest you. I sell the "Past Partners Series" in packs of twenty.

This one is a big seller:

Inside it reads: I hope I didn't make you infertile. The burning only lasts a while. Get well soon and use a condom next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back