Who is the soundest person on thumped? (1 Viewer)

pound_coin.jpg

I'm sound, fuck the lot of yis.

And the post by La La is very true, this is only the internet. This has no relevance on real life soundness whatsoever. If you think it does, the internet IS your life.

The fact that I have not been mentioned in this travesty of a thread says it all,is all I'm saying,is all.

can't believe people are trying to use the internet to complain about how the internet is not important

that's so not l33t

Soundness isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live.

Beauty without Soundness is the hook without the bait.

By "guts" I mean, Soundness under pressure

Soundness has been defined to be the outward expression of the inward harmony of the soul

If a man be sound and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world, and that his heart is no island cut off from other lands, but a continent that joins to them.

There but for the Soundness of God go I

If our teaching of soundness causes us to make light of sin, or to slight the requirements of the Pete, then we have not really understood either the monstrosity of our sin or the greatness of the heart that forgives it.
We have suffered from the preaching of cheap soundness. Soundness is free, but it is not cheap. People will take anything that is free, but they are not interested in discipleship. They will take Pete Brady as Pete but not as Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back